看板 Lakers 關於我們 聯絡資訊
I’ve been a Lakers fan my entire life and today, for the first time ever, I’ m ashamed to say that. 我一直是湖人的球迷,今天我的整個生命,為有史以來第一次,我很慚愧地說。 My head is not low because the Lake Show was a no show in Game 4 as the Mavs swept the three-peat out the door. Losing is a part of the game. That I can deal with. What I can’t accept is a team that quits. 我不能接受湖人隊就這樣結束 What I’ll never accept is a team that disrespects the game. 我永遠不會接受湖人隊這麼不尊重比賽 What I saw today was an insult to all of the former greats that have worn purple and gold. 我今天看到的是侮辱了所有穿紫色和金色湖人隊的前輩。 What Phil Jackson got from his players was the worst retirement gift ever. 禪師得到了什麼,從他的球員,是有史以來最嚴重的退休禮物。 What Andrew Bynum continues to do is act like a child. Today’s cheap shot on J.J. Barea was not the first time we’ve seen Baby Bynum come out and play. Just ask Michael Beasley or Gerald Wallace about that. 拜能像個孩子,今天不是我們第一次看到拜能因惡意犯規被判離球場 If Mitch Kupchak is looking to shake things up then moving Bynum is a good place to start. His game is legit but you’re crazy if you think he’ll ever be a franchise big man. Franchise players have to take their lumps the same way they take their massages. 如果Kupchak考慮重建適宜,將拜能交易出去是個很好的考量。 Bynum’s act was classless and gutless. And this team’s effort all year long has been worthless. 拜能的行為是失去尊嚴和缺乏勇氣。而這個團隊在這一年的努力,是毫無價值的。 These guys never played as a team. This was a group of men showing up to work everyday. Punching in and punching out. Collecting checks with an occasional game of hoops sprinkled in. 他們打得不像團隊 The best symbol of this season was Ron Artest blowing a dunk in the third quarter. It was as if Ron Ron forgot he had to actually try to put the ball in the hole. Somewhere in his mind he just assumed things would work themselves out without actually having to try. Pretty much sums up how this team has gone about its business all year. They just expected to win without having to try. Artest got hung like a smoked sausage and from there out Dallas crushed the Larry O’Brien hopes of Los Angeles. 阿泰就像是粉碎的臘腸,粉碎了洛杉磯湖人的希望 Kobe Bryant is the only true champion on this team. 科比在湖人隊中是唯一真正冠軍身價的球員。 Having rings doesn’t make you a champ. It just says you made a commitment and honored it for one year. Kobe approaches every game the same way whether he’s playing for a title or pride. 他忠實盡責的比好每場比賽 No other Laker played like a champion today. 湖人隊從來沒有比賽打得像今天一樣 The Dallas Mavericks honored their coach by giving a champions effort. 小牛隊透過給予湖人隊相當的施壓影響 The Los Angeles disrespected their coach by failing to even try. 湖人隊不尊重他們的教練,未能努力嘗試挽回 Make no mistake, Dallas played a great game and was clearly the better team in the series. The sweep speaks for itself and there’s no reason they can’ t win it all. 毫無疑問,小牛今晚的表現非常傑出,沒有理由不贏得比賽勝利 What makes the NBA playoffs great is that they reveal the true nature of a team. Truly the Lakers were not champions and if all you knew was today you’ d assume they never were. Who knows if this version of the team ever will be again? 是什麼讓NBA季後賽變得偉大?是因為他們揭示了一個團隊真正的性質。 今天的湖人隊不像隻冠軍球隊 There are many questions going forward. 有很多問題需要面對 Right now they only question I need an answer to is why this team even bothered taking the court. They would have been better off forfeiting. At least Phil could have gone out with dignity that way instead of watching his team go through the motions. The Lakers had all the urgency of a group of 6th graders staring nervously at the clock on the last day of school. What I saw today I hope to never see again. 我所看到的今天,我希望再也看不到了。 Losing I can accept. Spitting on the jersey is something I won’t stand for. 失去我可以接受。 This was no way for the season to end and it was the worst way possible way to close Phil’s coaching career. He deserved better. We deserved better. The game deserves better. 這是沒有辦法,本賽季結束,這是最壞的方式結束禪師的執教生涯。 他理當值得更好的ending game I’m actually thankful that the Mavs put the Lakers out of their misery as fast as possible. At least we don’t have to deal with more disappointment. Today, I’m ashamed to be a Lakers fan. Not because they lost but because they lost without class. True champions handle defeat and victory the same way. Only losers meltdown, quit and complain. The Lakers might have rings but jewelry doesn’t buy class. 今天,我很慚愧地成為湖人隊的球迷。不是因為他們失去了,而是因為他們失去了尊嚴。 真正英雄的失敗和勝利的處理方式相同。只有失敗者崩潰,退出和抱怨。 湖人隊有冠軍戒指,但買不到尊嚴。 http://ppt.cc/OjTT 這篇寫得很重,大致翻了一下 翻得不是很好,求助版上大大再譯 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 180.176.2.165
lcilear:阿泰就像是粉碎的臘腸,粉碎了洛杉磯湖人的希望XDDD 05/09 07:14
lcilear:拜能像個孩子,今天不是我們第一次看到拜能因惡意犯規被判 05/09 07:14
lcilear:離球場 已經不是第一次了 看來無三不成理 下一位是? 05/09 07:15
sheekat:...球衣怎麼吐痰我請問一下 05/09 07:16
※ 編輯: zkow 來自: 180.176.2.165 (05/09 07:18)
zkow:睡了,各位晚安 05/09 07:18
sixersai:粉碎的臘腸太屌了 您一定是英寶格專屬翻譯 05/09 07:18
sheekat:8成翻譯都是順著你的話講 class是不是不在你的字典裡? 05/09 07:19
sweetsmoke:失去了翻成輸掉了比較好 05/09 07:22
amazed312:bynum不可能交易吧 今天這樣打大家都看到了 誰要收? 05/09 07:29
highlightboy:歐登和拜能是架拐子架啥小 湖人可以天天過年了是不是 05/09 07:37
LukeK:收過來 自家球員就安全了? 05/09 07:37
highlightboy:你們不妨改看灰熊 這次他們是將士用命上下一心 05/09 07:40
ebey30918:詢問一下 依照慣例 拜能會受到何種制裁? 05/09 07:40
Yesman0627:Kobe Bryant is the only true champion on this team. 05/09 07:42
skywaiter:頂多禁賽5,6場外加罰款吧 05/09 07:51
ignisfatuus:classless and gutless 05/09 08:23