看板 Lakers 關於我們 聯絡資訊
來源:http://0rz.tw/pW2Ml Lakers' long sellout streak at home comes to end 湖人滿場紀錄終止 Including playoffs, the Lakers had sold out 320 consecutive games at Staples Center until drawing 18,426 fans for their game Tuesday against New Orleans. Capacity is 18,997. The Lakers suddenly have some catching up to do with the Clippers, and not just in the Pacific Division standings. The Lakers' home sellout streak ended at 270 regular-season games Tuesday when they were a little short of the 18,997 capacity at Staples Center against the New Orleans Pelicans. The Lakers sold out 320 straight games including playoffs before drawing 18,426 fans Tuesday. 包含季後賽 湖人隊在staple center已經連續320場票賣光光 常規賽則是270場(算一算季後賽竟然打了50場...) 但這記錄中止在週二對上鵜鶘的比賽... 18426名觀眾 在容量18997的staple center 除了戰績外 湖人又多了一項追趕快艇的項目 The last non-sellout for the Lakers at Staples Center came Dec. 6, 2006, against New Orleans/Oklahoma City in front of 18,535 fans. Meanwhile, the Clippers have sold out 97 consecutive home games dating to Feb. 2, 2011, and remain on track to reach 100 games Monday against Memphis, according to a team spokesman. The Clippers are also making gains on their hallway rival in the secondary ticket market. According to a Forbes.com report, the average price for the Clippers' two home games against the Lakers this season is $40 more than the price when the Lakers play host to the Clippers. 上次票沒賣完要追溯到 2006/12/6 還是黑暗期 對上紐奧良黃蜂隊 反觀快艇隊自從2011/2/2已經連續97場滿場 持續朝100場邁進 在二級市場的票價 兩隊交鋒時 快艇主場對陣湖人的票也比湖人主場貴40元 Lakers tickets on the secondary market are still going for $70 more on average than Clippers tickets, according to Forbes, though that is down significantly from three years ago, when the gap between the teams was $150 per ticket on average. Forbes reports that Lakers tickets are the third-most expensive in the league this season, behind Miami and New York. 平均來說湖人隊的票價在二級市場依然比快艇貴70元 但三年前這個差距是150元 其實湖人依然是聯盟票賣第三貴的球隊啦 僅次於紐約跟熱火 紫金聖衣還是有他的用處! Still Kobe? Kobe Bryant and Denver Nuggets Coach Brian Shaw talk once or twice a month, a friendship that started as Lakers teammates and evolved into a player-coach relationship when Shaw became a member of Phil Jackson's staff. When Shaw was still playing, he remembered telling a 20-something Bryant that age would eventually be a large part of the equation. "He always felt invincible and I would always say, 'Hey, Father Time will catch up with you at some point and ice will be your best friend,' " Shaw said. "I think he's seeing that now, but if anybody can come back and defy the odds in terms of the injury that he's dealing with, my money would be on him to be able to do that." 金塊的主教練Brain shaw跟老科有著多年友誼 從球員時代一路到禪師助教 當Shaw還是球員時 他告訴20多歲的年輕科 "嘿!年齡總有一天會是你要克服的項目" 他總是覺得自己是不會被擊倒的... 但Shaw總是說 "嘿! 到了生涯的某個點開始 你會覺得自己逐漸老了 這時冰敷就會是你的好朋友" 現在他應該了解我說的話了 不過如果要下注 有哪個人可以從傷痛中回來 我會下注在老科身上 Bryant is sidelined at least two more weeks while recovering from a torn Achilles' tendon. Shaw says he tells stories of Bryant's well-known work ethic "all the time" to players. "It's been one of my best tools," he said. When Shaw was an assistant coach with the Indiana Pacers, he worked extensively with budding superstar Paul George, who grew up in Palmdale and idolized Bryant. 老科經歷了傷痛 至少還要休養兩周以上 Shaw說老科的訓練故事"all the time"是他執教的最佳工具 他在溜馬隊時就是如此的教育Pual George這顆未來之星 "If [George] was trying to cut corners or wanted to just do enough to get through practice, I would always remind him that I'd seen the best guy at that position work every day and that it was no accident that he's as good as he is," Shaw said. "Kobe has a uniqueness about him in terms of his will to compete and to want to be the best. "What people don't really understand is the discipline to just come in the morning and stretch for 30 minutes by yourself when no one else is around and do the therapy and the rehab and get your work in before practice even starts. When practice does come around it's like a second practice for him. "He used to come in at six o'clock in the morning. By the time the coaches got in ... he had already been through a full sweat and was kind of winding down from his own personal workout."' 當George每次訓練想偷懶或是覺得已經足夠時 Shaw都會提醒他 "我曾經看過最佳球員刻苦的訓練 而這就是為什麼他毫無疑問的是最佳的原因 Kobe總是往最好在邁進 這就是它獨特的地方 當一個人每天一大早在無人的場地 做三十分鐘的伸展以及復健 並將正式訓練當成第二次訓練時 這就是紀律。 " 所以當訓練時間來臨 當教練走進訓練中心 看到的會是個已經做好個人訓練 準備迎接第二次訓練 滿身大汗的 Kobe Bryant。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.129.14.114
foreseer:應該就是你後面翻的那段XD 11/14 21:18
poyenlee: 11/14 21:25
ioiolo:是發哥耶 11/14 21:31
bn51401:... 11/14 21:35
tco:練習前的自我練習,這種意志力....有點到變態的等級 11/14 23:03
cvbn7910:熱衷於自己的志業 11/14 23:18
※ 編輯: bn51401 來自: 220.129.14.114 (11/14 23:40)
catclan:Kobe的商業價值從門票就可見一斑 11/15 00:06
umdm:要等KB復出來就票房了嗎 11/15 00:34
danielwu13:老科就是整個湖人的票房保證+神主牌啊! 11/15 01:06
goodblessu:淚推老科 11/15 08:43
accjm2440:bn必推 11/15 19:52
blackmamba01:推老大 11/16 23:13