看板 LeBronJames 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ [本文轉錄自 NBA 看板 #1a8arCg0 ] 作者: pneumo (超☆冒險蓋) 看板: NBA 標題: [外絮] 老巴講LBJ:沒醜聞 20年以來始終如此 時間: Tue Mar 28 10:13:29 2023 來源:SI 網址:https://reurl.cc/8qb6xX Charles Barkley on Everything 老巴講故事 因為很長,我就擷取他講NBA的部分。 On today’s NBA 現在的NBA SI: LeBron’s now the all-time NBA scoring leader. Conversation over? Is he the best player ever now? 記者問:LBJ現在是史上得分總數最高的球員,所以那些討論結束了嗎?他是迄今最棒 的球員嗎? CB: I don’t like that question because I think the best way to answer that question is to say, “Is he the greatest player of this generation?” Because I don't think it’s fair to Michael. ’Cause he was the greatest player of my generation. Kareem was the greatest player of his generation. I mean, you look at Magic and Bird. So, I don't know; it’s all perspective. I will say this about LeBron. I think his story is the greatest story in sports history. 老巴:我不喜歡這種問題,因為我認為最好的方式陳述這個問題應該是,「LBJ是這個世 代最偉大的球員嗎?」因為我認為你這樣問對MJ來說不公平,因為MJ是我這個世代裡最 偉大的球員。就像賈霸是他那個世代最偉大的球員一樣,我的意思是,看一下魔術跟大 鳥他們。所以,我不知道怎麼回答,端看你從哪方面來看。我會這樣說LBJ,我認為他的 故事會是運動史裡面最棒的。 SI: Why do you say that? 記者:為什麼你會這樣說呢? CB: What I mean by that is, you look at other great players who went directly from high school to the pros. Kobe Bryant struggled, Kevin Garnett struggled, Tracy McGrady struggled, Dwight Howard struggled. LeBron is the only one who had success from Day One. He was really good Day One. He’s obviously up here now. But the most amazing thing about him, in this 24-hour news cycle, cellphones, internet, he’s never gotten in trouble. 老巴:我會這樣說是,你看看其他那些從高中直接跳進職業的球員,Kobe掙扎過,KG掙扎 過,T-Mac掙扎過,魔獸掙扎過。LBJ是唯一一個從第一天進來就是成功的,就是從第一天 開始就是這麼棒,現在還是一樣。但是,最讓人驚豔的是,以現在這樣快速的新聞傳播, 手機,網路世代,他依舊從沒陷入麻煩過。 SI: No scandal. 記者:他沒有醜聞過。 CB: No scandal. To be, number one, ready at 18, to where he is 20 years later, the greatest scorer in NBA history. I think it’s the greatest story in sports history. For a guy to be that good from Day One and never screw up is amazing. 老巴:完全沒有!18歲就準備好成為第一人,而在20年後,成為了史上最棒的得分球員, 我認為這是運動史上最棒的故事,一個從第一天進入職業就是這樣棒的球員,而從來沒有 搞砸過,這真的很讓人驚艷。 SI: Came in with crazy hype, exceeded that— 記者:進入NBA,大家對他有非常高的期待,而他超過了大家的期待-- CB: Yes. And lived up to it. Exceeded it. And, like I say, in our 24-hour news cycle where people out here tryin’ to get you, people are tryin’ to get you today. They got cellphones everywhere; they got the internet everywhere. I tell people, his story is the greatest story in sports history. 老巴:是的,他符合大家所期待的,還超越了。所以,就像我說的,現在這樣快速的新聞 傳播時代,大家都想去找出一些不為人知的,大家手上都有手機,都有網路。我跟大家 說,他的故事是運動史上最棒的故事。 SI: You said, he’s nice. 記者:你說過,他是個好人。 CB: He’s a really nice man. 老巴:他真的是個好人。 SI: I’ll give you somethin’ else. His guys from Akron that came with him— 記者:我要跟你說些別的,他那些來自Akron的兄弟們-- CB: Yes. He gave them jobs. Well, that’s the difference with LeBron to pretty much everybody else. He didn’t just give them money to hang around with him. He gave them all jobs, which they have exceeded. They have exceeded. In my generation, we just got the money and just started passin’ it out to friends. He gave them jobs. And like I say, they have exceeded all those jobs and expectations. So, he deserves some kudos for that. 老巴:沒錯,他給他們工作,那就是LBJ跟其他人不一樣的地方。他不只是給他們錢讓他 們在他身邊瞎混,他給他們工作,讓他們成長。在我那個世代,我們拿到錢後就是把錢給 朋友們。但是LBJ給他們工作,就如我說的,他的兄弟們在工作岡位上茁壯,對此,我認 為要給LBJ一些掌聲。 SI: If you had to do it again, would you have brought guys with you like that? 記者:如果有機會可以重來,你會像LBJ那樣對待你的兄弟們嗎? CB: I would, [but] you have to factor in, like, the money’s different. My first contract was four years, $2 million. Can’t bring many people with you for that. 老巴:我會,但是得要考慮到,那時候跟現在的錢是不一樣的。我第一份合約是4年200萬 鎂,沒有辦法幫到很多人。 SI: Five hundred grand a year? 記者:一年50萬? CB: Yeah. And I was the number-five pick in the draft. I mean, when I—when I got to the NBA, the average salary was only $200,000. 老巴:沒錯,我那時是第五順位選進來,我的意思是,當我進入NBA的時候,那時候的平 均年薪是20萬鎂。 -- 老巴對LBJ讚許有加 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 61.222.1.181 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/NBA/M.1679969612.A.A80.html ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ※ 轉錄者: nameless22 (140.127.246.194 臺灣), 03/28/2023 11:40:19 ※ 編輯: nameless22 (140.127.246.194 臺灣), 03/28/2023 11:41:17
nameless22: 能夠帶身邊的人一起打拼創業這一點真的很厲害 03/28 11:43
ronert0975: 老巴出來講好怕老詹突然腿軟… 03/28 12:31
VirgoG: 不是講場上的表現應該還好ㄅ 03/28 13:43
Pushyong: 推推 還好老詹的抗糗力一向不錯(? 03/28 19:19
kart: 老巴不是第一次這樣講,他每次都迴避問題,用這招來回應lol 03/29 10:22