看板 LeeJoonGi 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Lee Joon-gi volunteers with fans on his birthday 新聞來源 www.getitk.com/lee-joon-gi-volunteers-with-fans-on-his-birthday/?lang=en Actor Lee Joon-gi spent an unforgettable birthday with his fans. Lee Joon-gi volunteered with fans from his official fan group, ‘Under the Sky with Jungi’(translated). They engaged in catering service at ‘Dail Babfor Community’, an NGO in Cheongnyangni, Seoul. Lee once again proved that he has a heart of gold, following his birthday last year when he spent the day with his fans delivering briquettes to low-income families. In addition, this year's birthday had an even more significant meaning as not only his fans from Korea but also Japan and China attended to join the event. Lee Joon-gi had previously mentioned once to his fans that it would be much better to spend the money they use in buying birthday gifts on doing good deeds instead.. Meanwhile, he also left a message and signed his name in the visitors’ book before calling it a day.“Catering here today was a great way to spend my birthday. I was glad to support others while sharing happiness through our hard work and our time spent on the project. I feel like I have received one of the biggest birthday gifts ever. Thank you so much,”he wrote. Lee Joon-gi was confirmed to appear on MBC's new Wednesday-Thursday television drama,'Scholar Who Walks the Night’ as Kim Sung-yeol, a mysterious, handsome Confucian scholar who turns out to be a vampire. It is scheduled to air in July. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 49.158.116.244 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/LeeJunKi/M.1429259062.A.986.html
poohkoala: 點臉書看到的新聞,就是英文版的,但該網頁的中文版 04/17 16:25
poohkoala: 翻譯的很奇怪,所以就貼了英文新聞 04/17 16:25
poohkoala: 生日祝賀嘿~今天要不要買三星彩四星彩呢??? 04/17 16:27