看板 Libertines 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Liam Gallagher calls Radiohead fans 'boring and ugly' http://www.nme.com/news/oasis/38774 The Oasis star also reveals he's taken up jogging Aug 10, 2008 49 Comments Oasis news, reviews, video and tour dates Add Oasis to MyNME Oasis frontman Liam Gallagher has lashed out at fans of Radiohead and Coldplay, calling them "boring and ugly". The star, whose band release their new album 'Dig Out Your Soul' on October 6, also revealed he's laying off the hard stuff and taken up jogging as the band gear up for their return after a near three-year absence. He told The Times: "I've mellowed, but not in the sense of liking Radiohead or Coldplay. I don't hate them. I don't wish they had accidents. I think their fans are boring and ugly and they don't look like they're having a good time." The star added he doesn't like any contemporary bands. He admitted: "Not interested. I play The Beatles, The (Rolling) Stones, The Kinks, Neil Young, the (Sex) Pistols. Maybe a bit of The (Stone) Roses. Don't like modern bands. Topman music, innit?" Gallagher also said that he was cutting out the partying and concentrating on his fitness ahead of the band's return. He said: "Last week me voice was a bag o'shite, I had to have a word with meself. I want this to be a success, I want this to be great, I thought 'I'm going to have to tone it down a bit'. Load of big fat lines, load of cigarettes, staying up late talking the same shit you talked the night before and the night before that, that's not good for it (his voice). When it's good, no one can touch me, And when it's bad, it's a bit better than Pete Doherty's." "It's not a big deal. I've got willpower. I'm a good drinker, but it's dominoes, isn't it? Get pissed, smoke, do the other.." 從 Oasis版看到的 得罪Gallagher兄弟就一直被虧 滿機的....不過滿好笑 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 60.250.249.244 ※ 編輯: flied 來自: 60.250.249.244 (08/14 05:47)