看板 Lilith 關於我們 聯絡資訊
剛剛逛Forum的發現,可能是新專輯的歌吧, 雖然沒有聽說何時會發行, 來源是歐普拉秀 URL: http://safeandsound.free.fr/iknowwhy.mp3 They say love keeps on growing Well that's something that I've felt I've always known. Cause it wouldn't matter where you're going Cause where you are is where I want to go I know why the heart gets lonely Everytime a rock gets rolled away If you think that you are only Shadows in the wind blowing round but when you go and let somebody in They might fade away Tell me why the road keeps turning When everything you want is straight ahead And everything I've found worth learning Is forgotten when I see your face instead I know why the heart gets lonely Everytime a rock gets rolled away And if you think that you are only Shadows in the wind rolling round and when you go and let somebody in They might fade away All you say is so overrated holding on to yesterday Along the way it can get too complicated to say I know why the heart gets lonely Everytime a rock gets rolled away And if you think that you are only Shadows in the wind rolling round but when you go and let somebody in They might fade away Fade away -- gender is just an excuse, relationship shouldn't just be an excuse, love is often an excuse, although sometimes these excuses are all we have to hold onto, death is the reason and living is the celebration - Beth Orton -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.130.197.12