看板 LinkinPark 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Looks like the track descriptions we posted a few weeks ago were right again. In the recent issue of "Hammer",a German metal magazine, more info was revealed about 'Meteora' and it's specific tracks. The first lyrics from Meteora that we know of were revealed in the 6 page article. In "Don't Stay", one sentence of it is "Forget our memories, possibilities." It may not be much, but i'm sure all Linkin Park fans would like to know every single detail about 'Meteora'. Nobody's Listening is the "pure hip-hop track" that Mike talked about a few days ago, and the "pure electronical track" on 'Meteora' is "Session". Both songs do not feature guitars. Also mentioned was the fact that Chester's singing and Brad's guitar playing blow everything away on 'Meteora'. And finally, a quote from Chester: "My dreams came true. But the life, the reality, can't get pushed away. We sold millions of cd's, but that doesnt mean that my personal problems disappeared." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 最後一段chester說的話就是進版畫面^^ 資料來源:http://www.lpassociation.com -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 140.119.27.28