看板 Liu 關於我們 聯絡資訊
iPhone版的招生已滿 不過我發現Apple TestFlight Program好像有點問題 我在2.0時就有封測過,在2.0上架後我把這些user刪除了 但是現在看起來他們還佔著位子... 而且因為我已經把他們帳號刪了,所以我現在也不知道怎麼再刪一次...Q_Q TestFlight本來就是新的服務可能還不穩 所以這次3.0報名的人裡只有一些人有搶到位子 沒收到下載通知信的抱歉囉 我已經向Apple反應這個問題 另外我會看看別的Beta Testing Platform能不能用來公開測試 It looks like the TestFlight has issue. I added about 20 internal testers when my app was in version 2.0, and after 2.0 was released, I deleted those users. Then now I am beta testing 3.0 and I added some other users (not the same with what I added in 2.0), but it seems even though in Users and Roles, I only see those new users, the actual beta testers are still those old 2.0 testers. I am not sure if this is expected, as for now, TestFlight still doesn't support public beta testings and I workaround this by inviting some friends and folks to help test my app, but it seems that I can't use different testers across different versions. I thought when I deleted a user from Users and Roles, they should have been removed from the beta testing but apparently this is not the case. Right now, I added about 20 beta testers for my 3.0 version and I can see them in the Internal Testers page but when I select them and hit 'invite' button, their status are not changed to 'Invited' but just left blank and they did not get any emails. I think this is definitely a bug with TestFlight. Because 1. When I delete a user from Users and Roles, since the TestFlight private beta program only works for who has account in my program, they should have been removed from any private beta testing. 2. or we are not supposed to change any users? What if one of my employees just left the company or something, this is definitely incorrect. Please help on this issue. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 148.87.19.194 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Liu/M.1413311114.A.360.html
johnnyjaiu: 有在IPad的測試嗎? 10/15 21:44
Wcw5504: 這APP版本包含iPad介面,沒有另外區分成iPhone 和 iPad 10/15 22:44
Wcw5504: 兩版本的 10/15 22:44