看板 Lonely 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《tophit566 (企鵝)》之銘言: : 標題: [分享]電影the letter to juliet : 時間: Wed Dec 14 10:11:47 2011 : : The letter to Claire from Sophie——————————————————————————– : Dear Claire, "What" and "If" are two words as non-threatening as words can be. : : But put them together side-by-side and they have the power to haunt you for the rest of your life: : the rest of your life: : : What if? What if? What if? : : I don’t know how your story ended but if what you felt then was true love, : : then it’s never too late. : If it was true then, why wouldn’t it be true now? You need only the courage to follow your heart. : I don’t know what a love like Juliet’s feels like – : love to leave loved ones for, love to cross oceans for but I’d like to believe if I ever were to feel it, : that I will have the courage to seize it. And, Claire, if you didn’t, : I hope one day that you will. All my love, Juliet : : 好感人 中文三字 不足二十字 事隔多日 請於一小時內修正 否則劣退 : : -- : ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) : ◆ From: 1.171.238.69 -- http://pilikang.pixnet.net/blog 胡愛晏 創意文案、影評、旅宿美食神秘客、文字工作者、 自由約稿部落客、多元化文藝寫手 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 182.233.134.7