看板 MAC 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《jimchiang (jimchiang)》之銘言: : I have been working tonight and then suddenly system craches with out : a reason. Upon my restart, Traditional Chinese input starts to fail. : There were no responses from the KB when I chosed traditional : Chinese input, even when pressing keys that are not related (eg. delete, : tab). Vanila Input (also traditional chinese) wont response either. : The funny thing is that other language inputs does work! : I checked with English, Simplified Chinese, Japanese and they : all functioned correctly. : Restarts and toggling system languages wont correct this issue, i've tried. : Does anyone have a clue what is the solution to this issue? : Coz now I have to use simplified chinese (which i am not really good : at) to kept up my work, it is slowing down the progress. : Background info: : Upon the crash, I was currently running finder, proteus, firefox, iterm, : itunes, mail, word, emacs, corel draw. : My system is OSX 10.3.5 running on iBook 1.2g with 768 ram. 被CorelDraw搞掛中文輸入法時的解救法: 只要把兩個檔案刪除, 使用者/資源庫/Preferences/com.apple.HIToolbox.plist 使用者/資源庫/Preferences/ByHost/com.apple.HIToolboxXXXXX.plist 然後登出再登入, 則漢音輸入法就可以復活了. 至於如何讓CORELDRAW裡可以正常輸入中英文字, 倒也不是完全沒辦法. 先在中文還可以正常輸入的時候, 執行一次CORELDRAW, 然後僅輸入中文,切記不可以輸入英文或是選英文字體. 接著趕緊離開CORELDRAW, 這時候可以發現在/使用者/資源庫/Preferences/裡面, 又會產生一個com.apple.HIToolbox.plist 然後把這個剛產生的com.apple.HIToolbox.plist鎖定以後, 再進到CORELDRAW裡面, 這時候就可以正常中英混合輸入選字了. 至於若在其他程式又發生漢英掛點的情況時, 則只要刪除使用者/資源庫/Preferences/ByHost/ 裡面的那個com.apple.HIToolboxXXXXX.plist就可以了. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.84.69.55