看板 MAC 關於我們 聯絡資訊
補上原出處:http://ppt.cc/k2w6 另外,我把逐字稿打下來了給沒空聽的人看看 等強者有空翻譯一下吧。中間如果有聽錯的地方請多包含。 --- Steve Wozniak, Apple co-founder. I was so stunned because I have so dramatic memory of where I was when the Beatles ran Sulivan when I heard JFK being shot and I can never get this memory out of my head. I knew where I was, just getting a phone call from a reporter and they just said, "Have you heard the news?" I instantly knew what it meant. And I was just total shocked. What do you say when the world lost a John Lennon? I mean, Steve was clearly the most outstanding business thinker, and almost everybody who was hiring up in the technology business recognizing that somehow he has the ability to think out new ways to doing things not just ways to improve what we have not just better version of something but do it in totally different ways that the world would swing towards us. And I think back to all the time we had together, very very good time together when we were young, you know, playing around with system, and little misbehavior(?!..) and doing everything and he was always thinking about certain technology the building part, that only got early developed. What that may lead us to the future. And he's always pushing me as engineer: "Could you please have this for me?" "Could you please add something for me?" "Yes yes yes..I could only think, no, it's way ways off. But eventually we all did." we went to a garage when we were two young people with no money. You had to work out of your home, we have jobs on the side; we have nobody that could loan us money. We had no business experience. We're like a million young people who are so excited about the future they might have someday in business making something out of our ideas. That's it. That’s how we were. And Over and over, all the products from Apple’s, iPhones, iPads and iPods, and these are just unbelievable life changers. And almost everyone who has the technology would look at Steve Jobs "Where did he get the ideas to do it the right ways?" We were just the lucky partnerships. He was lucky to have me in the beginning, but I am much incredibly lucky to him for everything in my life. He gets the reputation for being a strong leader, being brash, but to me he was just so kind such a good friend. And I'm gonna to miss him(淚~) ※ 引述《cfool (identity)》之銘言: : 應該沒op吧... : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK_XEGrzHUo&feature=player_embedded
: Wozniak談他聽到Jobs死訊時有多麼震驚 : 談他們在車庫創業的回憶 : 講到最後Woz終於忍不住哭了T_T -- " Physics is not the most important thing, love is. " ---by Richard P. Feynman--- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 99.88.232.227
cfool:推 10/07 11:36
piatigorsky:第一句 I was so stunned 10/07 11:38
※ 編輯: larryeipi 來自: 99.88.232.227 (10/07 12:02)
dryman:too young people with no money. too->two 10/07 12:51
※ 編輯: larryeipi 來自: 168.7.223.10 (10/07 22:19)
Equalmusic:感謝 10/10 15:23