看板 MAC 關於我們 聯絡資訊
不負責任翻譯XD ※ 引述《larryeipi (Hornbill)》之銘言: 補上原出處:http://ppt.cc/k2w6 另外,我把逐字稿打下來了給沒空聽的人看看 等強者有空翻譯一下吧。中間如果有聽錯的地方請多包含。 --- Steve Wozniak, Apple co-founder. I was so stunned because I have so dramatic memory of where I was when the Beatles ran Sulivan when I heard JFK being shot and I can never get this memory out of my head. I knew where I was, just getting a phone call from a reporter and they just said, "Have you heard the news?" I instantly knew what it meant. And I was just total shocked. 我非常的驚訝,因為我對當年Beatles在Sullivan秀登台,以及聽到甘迺 迪被暗殺的時候,我所身處的地方,都還有生動的記憶。我知道我在哪裡,我 正在接一位記者的電話,而他只是說「你聽到那個消息了嗎?」。我立刻知道 那是什麼意思,而我完完全全被嚇傻了。 What do you say when the world lost a John Lennon? 對這個世界失去一位像John Lennon一樣的人物,你有什麼看法? I mean, Steve was clearly the most outstanding business thinker, and almost everybody who was hiring up in the technology business recognizing that somehow he has the ability to think out new ways to doing things not just ways to improve what we have not just better version of something but do it in totally different ways that the world would swing towards us. 我的意思是,Steve毫無疑問是最傑出的商業思考者。幾乎所有科技業的 從業者都會承認,不知為何地,他有著思考嶄新方式的能力,而非只是改進我 們已經擁有的。不是更好的版本,而是那種「這個世界會轉向我們」的完全不 一樣的方式。 And I think back to all the time we had together, very very good time together when we were young, you know, playing around with system, and little misbehavior(?!..) and doing everything and he was always thinking about certain technology the building part, that only got early developed. What that may lead us to the future. And he's always pushing me as engineer: 我回想起我們曾經在一起的那些日子,當我們年輕的時候,那真是非常美 好的一段時光。你知道,整天玩著系統,做些小偏差行為,想著那些剛起步、 但會引領我們走向未來的科技。他也總是把我當做工程師。 "Could you please have this for me?" 「可以請你幫我完成這個嗎?」 "Could you please add something for me?" 「可以請你幫我加上這個嗎?」 "Yes yes yes..I could only think, no, it's way ways off. But eventually we all did." 「好好好,我只能這麼想,不,那太超過了。最後我們什麼都做到了。」 we went to a garage when we were two young people with no money. You had to work out of your home, we have jobs on the side; we have nobody that could loan us money. We had no business experience. We're like a million young people who are so excited about the future they might have someday in business making something out of our ideas. That's it. That’s how we were. 當我們還是兩個沒錢的小伙子時,我們在車庫裡。你得在自己家裡努力, 我們在外面也做些額外工作;沒有人可以借我們錢。我們沒有工作經驗。我 們就像是那些對於未來非常興奮,想著有天會在產業中做出屬於我們點子的 東西的一百萬個年輕人。是的,那就是我們。 And Over and over, all the products from Apple’s, iPhones, iPads and iPods, and these are just unbelievable life changers. And almost everyone who has the technology would look at Steve Jobs 一再地,蘋果的所有產品,iPhone、iPad和iPod,難以置信的改變我們 的生活。幾乎所有擁有這些科技產品的人都想看著Steve並問他: "Where did he get the ideas to do it the right ways?" 「他從哪來的點子做出這麼棒的東西?」 We were just the lucky partnerships. He was lucky to have me in the beginning, but I am much incredibly lucky to him for everything in my life. He gets the reputation for being a strong leader, being brash, but to me he was just so kind such a good friend. 我們是非常幸運的夥伴。他很幸運地在剛起步的時候有我,但在我的生 活之中,我比他難以置信地幸運太多太多。人家說他是個強勢領導者且傲慢, 但對我來說,他就是那位非常親切的好友。 And I'm gonna to miss him(淚~) 而我會永遠懷念他。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 99.88.232.227
cfool:推 10/07 11:36
piatigorsky:第一句 I was so stunned 10/07 11:38
※ 編輯: larryeipi 來自: 99.88.232.227 (10/07 12:02)
dryman:too young people with no money. too->two 10/07 12:51
※ 編輯: larryeipi 來自: 168.7.223.10 (10/07 22:19) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 175.180.106.6 ※ 編輯: kimchimars 來自: 175.180.106.6 (10/08 14:56)
roga:推... 10/08 14:58
sep9ya:天啊http://tinyurl.com/3ezjhuz 10/08 19:14
dsilver:推 10/09 03:48
larryeipi:way off不是這樣翻的,翻成"太超過了"比較貼近原意 10/10 03:52
※ 編輯: kimchimars 來自: 175.180.106.6 (10/10 16:14)
kimchimars:已修改 10/10 16:15