看板 MARIAH 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://0rz.tw/tpZkC As for Miguel, Mariah says: “I’m a huge fan of his music and I think everybody is so blown away by him right now … We got together, he had starting writing this song with just the guitar riff… and I have to say this about him as a collaborator, sometimes when you haven’t worked with somebody you don’t know really what they do in the studio …and if they have the same kind of love for music that I have … and he’s the truth. We just wanted to do something different that has a texture that feels fresh.” 談到Miguel 「我是他的大粉絲~現在大家都對他讚不絕口」 這首歌起自一段和弦,創作就開始了,想做一點不一樣的東西,帶有新鮮的fu~」 接下來還談到了咪咪如何製造各種大HIT “It depends on who I’m working with, but were talking if I go to ATL [Atlanta] and go to Southside studio to Jermaine Dupri, who I wrote ‘Always Be My Baby’ with…he literally has a club in his studio and a basketball court…let’s say I’m working with Jermaine, we may have an inspiration like, ‘This beat would be interesting’ or a throwback to this moment he will often say like, when I revealed ‘Touch My Body’ I wrote that with The-Dream, and Jermaine said, ‘I think we should go with that verse.’ And he was right because it went and was a nice hit.” 咪咪認為這取決於和誰合作,如果是跟JD合作,會產生這樣的靈感,『這節奏還不錯』 ...當JD試聽TMB時,他的建議讓這首歌成為了一首HIT Mariah also revealed the wait for her album won’t be too long either. “ Probably we’re talking about earlier than mid-summer, which is a lot of pressure on me because I want these last few records to be just as good as the first records I started.” 新專輯不會太晚,希望在夏天之前發行,但是咪咪表示壓力有點大,因為想讓每一首歌聽 起來都像是一開始錄製的 (或許是指聲音?) And she will have some special guest on her upcoming album, including the Idol finalists she’s been mentoring. “I was in the studio with Candice, Kree, and Angie last night because selfishly, I wanted to get some background vocals from them on another record as I did my mentoring moment…and just give them a glimpse…I said, ‘I’m wearing a totally different hat right now, this is me the producer, that goes quickly through the part but we have to be precise,’ but the girls only had a couple hours and I didn’t want to push them, but it was a great experience…so they did [backup] for a different song which I will not reveal the title yet.” 一些AI的參賽者有在咪咪的新專輯中和聲,咪咪說「現在我是製作人了。讓我們快一點 但是必須完全精準。」 結果很棒,也給了咪咪很不一樣的經驗 明後天首播"#Beautiful" MV。咪咪說這支MV和在AI中看到的咪咪完全不同 也表示自己有參與製作 「我已經不是那個剛拿到合約的小女孩了」 好期待MV啊,希望能把這首歌推上#1 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.128.194.63
iamexile:真的 如果可以重溫每週追榜單的日子也不錯 就像看AI 05/07 19:32
iamexile:雖然很累也花時間 但每週可以看到她說話就覺得很開心:) 05/07 19:33
duke30230:好期待啊 又可以跟一兩年一樣看咪咪洗榜了XDD 05/07 19:33
plumlikesalt:#1 #1 #1 05/07 20:41
cluster159: #1 #1 #1 05/08 23:55