看板 MLB 關於我們 聯絡資訊
On Monday, Josh Hamilton took questions from the media for the first time regarding the death of Shannon Stone, the fan who died last week while attempting to catch a ball that Hamilton tossed to him during a game. 台灣時間禮拜一 Josh Hamilton第一次回答有關於Shannon Stone意外事件的事情 “This is life,” Hamilton told members of the media in Arizona. “There are tragedies, things that happen that you have no control over and you don’t understand them." “這就是人生”,他這樣說 有許多你無法去掌控的悲劇,且無法理解的事情發生 Team owner Nolan Ryan said last Friday that Hamilton was "very distraught" over the death. 遊騎兵總裁Nolan Ryan表示”Hamilton對此事件感到極度的心煩意亂” Hamilton did not attend Stone's funeral on Monday, saying “I don’t feel it’ s my place to be in an intimate setting such as that. But when I feel like the time is right and enough time has passed, I’ll definitely reach out and talk to his wife and little boy. " The Rangers slugger, who will bat fifth and play center field in Tuesday's All-Star game, also said that he has thought about Stone's death "quite a lot." Hamilton並沒有參加Shannon Stone在美國時間禮拜天的喪禮, "我不認為那是我該出現的地方,但如果適當的時機出現,我會和他的妻子和兒子談話, 並且伸出援手。” Hamilton表示”他對這件事情已經思考了非常多” 針對此事件 也有一些其他的大聯盟選手在自己Twitter上對此表示看法: Brad Ziegler (@bradziegler): "Hurting for the family of the man who passed away at our game tonight...words can't express the sorrow I feel inside...praying for them..." 這個家庭的成員在我們今晚的比賽中遭受傷害,言語也無法表達我現在的心情 只能持續為他們祈禱… Darren O'Day (@DODay56): "Please keep the Stone family in your thoughts and prayers after the terrible accident at the ballpark tonight." 請把Stone家庭放在你們的心中,並且為之禱告 David Aardsma (@TheDA53): "My heart goes out to Josh and the fam of the fan. Such a tragedy" 我的心和Josh以及球迷一樣,這真的是個悲劇。 Shawn Kelley (@shawnkelly23): "my heart goes out the #texasfan" 我的心和德州球迷同在 Logan Morrison (@LoMoMarlins): "Very sad story. Thoughts & prayers 2 the Hickey family" 非常令人難過的事情 請思想並且為他們的家庭禱告 Michael Cuddyer (@mcuddy5): "I feel horrible for everyone!" 我感覺糟透了! Matt LaPorta (@Gator4God): "I am sorry to hear what happened in Texas tonight. Our prayers are with the family." 我對今晚在德州發生的事情趕到難過,讓我們的禱告和他們的家庭同在 Justin De Fratus (@JustinDeFratus): "Unfortunate accident in Texas tonight. Thoughts & prayers go out to the family as well as Josh Hamilton. It could've happened to anybody" 很不幸的意外發在在德州,請思想並且和Josh一樣為之禱告, 這樣的事情可能會發生在我們每個人身上。 原文連結: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/12/josh-hamilton-opens-up-rangers-fan-de ath_n_896281.html http://www.nesn.com/2011/07/josh-hamilton-shannon-stones-family-draws-leaguewi de-sympathy-from-players-on-twitter.html -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.42.89.178 ※ 編輯: kenny781558 來自: 114.42.89.178 (07/13 23:13) ※ 編輯: kenny781558 來自: 114.42.89.178 (07/13 23:16)
nbabd5:my heart goes out the texasfan 07/13 23:34
WLR:他的life感覺特別沈重,希望他和死者家屬都能順利走過 07/14 00:22
aj46:這個事件對球員和球迷家屬都是傷害 球場看能不能安裝防護網 07/14 00:41
cyhung1025:我以前看球時就老是在想沒網子 不會遲早接球就掉下來嘛 07/14 01:33
Aldousphyx:Hamiltion本身也是經過人生高低潮的人 希望早點釋懷 07/14 07:26