看板 MSF 關於我們 聯絡資訊
sits down, watches his favorite channel sunlight comes through the window every day, as usual freedom, all day for his own using it has the best of mending away from the wrong-time-sleeping silent turns off all the volume with the cigarette fills up his mouth he needs no talk stays on chooses to mist him up only the birds can figure him out he's alone, alone lay down, after the busy working things are on her order some kind she used to be "cafe", there's no one who sits with he could see her "unhappy," he used to know what it means breathing this is the only way out dropped the eyes to listen the exit runs portrait breaks from the wall and melts down like the expressions fade and fall, fade and fall it wakes me up it wakes me up it wakes me up it wakes me up rain stopped still the fog is so heavy in another world it fled again from my hand, again clock stopped I had outwalked the stars with the quiet steps and my heart am I alone? am I alone? alone -- 我是單純的吉他手 我要走骨感美少女路線呀!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.130.30.231