看板 MSF 關於我們 聯絡資訊
there would be nothing make you scared and you won't need to understand how I recalled your face again too many things you'll forget no more chance to prove to you and back to the day we were alright, we were fine you got a chance to live in a new life but i'm tired of hesitating in my lies and tonight i need to stop it and tonight don't be my enemy but tonight it's not the ending but tonight the suffering within i will fade away i will fade away with my pain there would be nothing make you scared i try myself just to watch and stand i try myself to forget your name too many times I've prayed i don't know how can i quit more greed raising from my sicknees, my selfish you should kill me when i was leaving now i'm tired of hesitating in my lies and tonight i need to stop it and tonight wipe out my memories but tonight it's not so easy but tonight the dream is coming i will fall again i will fall again into the fate -- 我是單純的吉他手 我要走骨感美少女路線呀!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.130.30.231