看板 MSF 關於我們 聯絡資訊
i couldn't make myself not to feel out your smile every move you made how i'd addicted and sway whatever it may be i'll ever try to hold just to make a show of my loyalty to you just to turn it on and turn it up for affections we will go on the unknown angel's tear ( lighted up the sky ) the mysterious meteor ( fell into my head ) oh let us dance and sing and give me you heart and your soul before the end of the song oh let me put off manner just like a child, I want you to notice the naughty things I roused to you when you replied with a smile i'll never miss the chance just to make a show of my loyalty to you just to turn it on and turn it up for exciting we will pull on the unknown angel's tear ( lighted up the sky ) the mysterious meteor ( fell into my head ) oh let us dance and sing and give me you heart and your soul before the end of the song cuz' the secret meteor falls on me suddenly and turns me out of gear oh please save me with your love right now the end of the song -- 我是單純的吉他手 我要走骨感美少女路線呀!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.130.30.231