看板 MSF 關於我們 聯絡資訊
i'd tried to stay in doorway but i'd failed in everything i've made night after night i've recalled what you said i used to be the boy with my faith but i'd let you down and be halfway what if the truth is really as you said i used to go astray on my way but you'll be the reason for what i swear in the crowded road i dare to say yes, you are the one who wake my sense yes, you are the one who grip my hands yes, you are yes, you are the reality in my lie yes, you are the one who wake my sense yes, you are the one who grip my hands yes, you are yes, you are the reality, breaks my lie i look at the sun climbs i wait for the rain runs dry spend all my time, life, try to realize i stop from the lamb's cry to make all the things alright because your smile can cure my pain inside i look at the sun climbs i wait for the rain runs dry get rid of my mind, pride, try to satisfy i don't need to know why there's an angel all the time just close my eyes to hear your voice inside -- 我是單純的吉他手 我要走骨感美少女路線呀!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.130.30.231