看板 Madonna 關於我們 聯絡資訊
這裡有一篇某位歌迷的心得 因為現在是敏感時刻,所以她把暴力傾向的表演部份作了調整 Mer girl part II 唱完之後就不拿槍射那個黑影神秘人士了 Oh dear Daddy也不唱了 (因為歌詞裡有一句 Somebody shot me in my head?) 又演講,又默哀,還有人哭了... 女王把 913 914 915三場辛苦賺來的錢都捐出來了 Long lines to get into the Staples Center as we now had to go through a security checkpoint which involved opening bags and purses and having the security personnel wave a scanner wand over us. None of this was done on Sunday night, prior to the terrorist attacks. Celebrity sightings were fairly minor but included Lorenzo Lamas (TV's "Falcon Crest"), Bellina Logan (TV's "ER") and singer Marilyn Manson. Concert was mostly full but had a few no-show seats every once in a while. Spirits were high. A lot of flag apparel and people waving U.S. flags. Concert began at 9:00 PM sharp. She came out, not wearing a tartan or plaid skirt, but an American flag skirt, much in the same way that she wore a British flag skirt in London. This got a huge applause. Her hair was kind of the tousled wild woman hair look that we've seen at some of the other U.S. shows. She had a microphone malfunction during the first line of Impressive Instant, but this was fixed before she sang the second line. The mic was probably just off. In the geisha segment, she looks down at the rifle and instead of shooting the guy like she always does, she walks over and gets ahold of him and they just descend down below the stage. This was very poignant for those who knew that she normally shoots the guy. The message was clearly "We've had enough violence - thank you." Right after I Deserve It and before she broke into Don't Tell Me, she said "God Bless America." Her American flag shirt (which was not different from her other concerts) after she takes off her leather shirt in the cowboy numbers, got a huge applause - more than usual. She did not sing The Funny Song. Guess she figured shooting your daddy in the head wasn't so funny anymore. Instead she gathered all of her dancers and band around her, and she gave a short and very appropriate speech, which went along the lines of the following: "Any of you who purchased a ticket to the show tonight will be contributing to a fund that will be for children orphaned by this tragedy, so thank you all. Now on a personal note I think that each and every one of us should look inside our own hearts and examine our own personal acts of terrorism, hatred, intolerance, negativity, the list goes on and on, we're all responsible. It's not just Bin Laden, it's all of us, we've all contributed to hatred in the world today. And I would like to have one minute of silence to say a prayer for those who have died; to say a prayer for the friends and families of those who have died; to say a prayer for the rescuers who have worked night and day to rescue people from the rubble. And most of all say a prayer for anyone who thinks that it is right to kill in the name of God. Where there is violence, there is no God. Let's have a moment of silence. Hold hands with those around you. Or stay still and reflect." Then a moment of silence, but several morons kept screaming "We love you, Madonna" at which point she said "Shut Up!" and then there was actually an arena full of silent Madonna fans. Several people around me were crying and it was a very intimate, touching moment. She climbed the stairs to sing Secret, but first said "And one more thing: If you want to change the world, you must first start with yourself." Secret and then Gone seemed to have a lot of new meaning and she sang a very heartfelt rendition of both songs. During La Isla Bonita, she missed the second line entirely, but picked up after that and did a wonderful job. She did an excellent job of carrying on her concert tour and yet she managed to convey the feelings of patriotism, compassion and generosity - something the crowd, and this country, needs a lot of right now. Someone said on the way out that on the evening news, they mentioned Madonna was donating the money from the concert tickets from her last 3 concerts of this tour (tonight, Friday and the rescheduled Saturday concerts) to this fund to aid the victims of the terrorist attacks. Madonna served her purpose by being a role model and by showing that we will overcome this tragedy and be stronger than ever. -- ※ Origin: 交大機械工廠 ◆ From: 163.13.63.89 --