看板 MaiKuraki 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Everything's gonna be all right If you wanna get down tonight I could change the world that move the moutain for you Yu u gu re ni ta da hi to ri a na da no ko e ka ki ki ta ku te Motto so ba ni i te ho shi ku te ko no ki mo chi ki du i te ho shi i Always go ahead And give me a chance Na n do mo jyu wa ki ni gi ri shi me ta Ko no syu n ka n tsu ta e ta i i tsu mo no wa ta shi jya na i ka ra * Everything's gonna be all right If you wanna get down tonight I could change the world that move the moutain for you Everything's gonna be all right If you wanna get down tonight I could change the world that move the moutain for you I tsu mo to chi ga u a sa ga kitto matte i te ku re ru ha zu sa Su ki ni natte ki zu tsu i te mo i tsu ka wa wa ra i a e ru yo ne Always go ahead And give me a chance To ki ga mi ka ta shi te ku re ru yo Sa ri ge na i ya sa shi sa de i tsu ka wa u ke to me ra re ru yo * repeat No matter what you say No matter what you do Things are always gonna be the same I need you here By my side Without you In my life I just cry * repeat -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 203.203.38.13