看板 MaiKuraki 關於我們 聯絡資訊
I think about U I never thought I could fall in love with you someone like you 夏の終わりと共に Baby 消えていくの? 何かをする時も 二人でやって來たのに 解り合えたと一人 Baby 思っていたの? Every single day I do think about you lnog time 君の笑顏の向こう側は うつろな夢へと流れてるよ Hold me love me 誰かが泣いてる笑ってる Hold you love you 心支えているものは何? 置き忘れていた時間が 今もあのままで… I think about U I never thought I could fall in love with you someone like you 一人きりでは何も Baby 出來ないこと 教えてくれたのに 切ないほどに搖れてる 初めての思いだと Baby 知っていたの? Every single day I do think about you lnog time 波の鼓動の向こう側は どんな世界が生まれてるの Hold me love me 誰かが泣いてる笑ってる Hold you love you 心支えているものは何? 淚の中に見える君は まるで蜃氣樓… I think about U Every single day I still think about you long long time You got me think about you all the time First time I feel this feelin Boy so so sad Won't you hold me, love me wanna feel that you do it all the things that you do Hold you, love you So good when I think of all the things that we had together First time I feel this lovin' this time for real Where do we go from here I think about U -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 203.203.38.169