看板 MaiKuraki 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《granda119 (殺手熊)》之銘言: : http://home.pchome.com.tw/web/lantaozi/12.mp3 : 今天有人傳給我的連結 : 聽曲子是用 Love , Day After Tomorrow : 但是很多地方都聽不懂 : 殘念啊=___= 什麼時候你才會說愛我? What are you hoping for 為了你忘記了自我,你捨得我笑含淚我獨演一起微笑喔 你念念多悲慘的眼睛 and hand me ring 心動全都為你 想念小心又不安不定 尋找你讓我變得堅定 Don’t ask me why 留下我好憂郁 You’re the first thing on my mind Love, day after tomorrow... I wish you knew 暖味に飾った言葉は要らない Love, day after tomorrow... I need you back ただ君と同じ速さで步きたいから 從沒感到你像這樣的無情 You never look at me this way 你的眼睛茫茫哀意 告訴我兩顆心分享彼此祕密 你讓我放縱喔 點點星燈講一句“對不起” 守護往往多堅定 看著眼淚怪自己憐惜 Don’t ask me why 留下我好孤寂 I can't see the world, walking through Love, day after tomorrow... I wish you knew 迷わずに進みたい どんな暗も Love, day after tomorrow... I need you back 今 君と同じ光を目指しているから 多想寂獨的夜始終時常有雨 我都不想藍天的雨滴 帶你的戒指你的心感覺我愛你的決定 多想說 Oh, stay with me Oh~ Stay with me~ Love, day after tomorrow... I wish you knew I'm still in love, But you're gone And now my heart is breaking Love, day after tomorrow... I need you back My heart is waiting for your love L.O.V.E. one more day 這是我找到的歌詞....雖然聽不太懂 但聽這首歌時想像她唱中文歌的模樣就覺得很可愛... =.= 不知道為什麼 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.175.33.80