看板 MaiKuraki 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Love, Day After Tomorrow Words:Mai Kuraki Music:Aika Ohno I had a dream, I always will believe It will come true one day A dream where you hold me forever So happy then tell me that you will remember? 我有一個夢想,我一直相信 它有一天會實現的 夢想您在那地方永遠的守護著我 愉快的告訴我您會記得我? But now the cold wind blows My heart is always shaking without you I am all alone, and I don't know what to do Don't ask me why I can't stop thinking of you You're the one on my mind, all the time 但是現實是殘酷的(寒風吹動) 沒有你我的心總是震動, 我是孤獨的 手足無措 別問我為何不能停止想你 你在我心中一直是唯一的 Love, day after tomorrow......I wish you knew I'm still in Love, But you're gone, And now my heart is breaking Love, day after tomorrow......I need you back My heart is waiting for your love, L.O.V.E one more day 愛,在明天之後......我希望您知道 我仍然還愛著你,但你已離去,現在我的心被撕裂了 愛,在明天之後......我需要您回來 在我的心中還在等你的愛,等待L.O.V.E再來的一天 Your angry eyes are staring back at me You're never looked at me this way I've done so much more to hurt you But can you remember all that we had? 您怒目回頭凝視我 你從來沒有這樣看過我 我傷害你太多, 但是您記得我們擁有過的一切嗎? I tell you that "I'm Sorry" I write the words to you through falling tears They stain every page But my thoughts will never reach your heart Don't ask me why I'm wasting so much time I can't see the world, without you 我想和你說" 對不起" 我藉由落下的淚寫下詞句 眼淚沾濕每一頁 但是我的想法從不會傳達您的心裡 別問我為何浪費這麼多時間 沒有你,我看不到這個世界 Love, day after tomorrow......I wish you knew I'm still in Love, But you're gone, And now my heart is breaking Love, Day After Tomorrow......I need you back My heart is waiting for your love, L.O.V.E one more day 愛,在明天之後......我希望您知道 我仍然還愛著你,但你已離去,現在我的心被撕裂了 愛,在明天之後......我需要您回來 在我的心中還在等你的愛,等待L.O.V.E再來的一天 Do you hear the rain outside, it's falling every night on me While I sit home alone just missing you I finally know how I really feel about you in my heart I hope It's not too late, to tell you to stay 您聽見外面的雨聲, 那是每天我流下的淚, 當我獨自坐家裡時想起您 我終於知道在我心中對您真正的感覺 我希望現在還不算太遲,我要你留下 Love, day after tomorrow......I wish you knew I'm still in Love, But you're gone, And now my heart is breaking Love, day after tomorrow......I need you back My heart is waiting for your love, L.O.V.E one more day 愛,在明天之後......我希望您知道 我仍然還愛著你,但你已離去,現在我的心被撕裂了 愛,在明天之後......我需要您回來 在我的心中還在等你的愛,等待L.O.V.E再來的一天 -- 翻譯的很爛 -- 女神倉木麻衣PTT後援會 歡迎大家前往討論 支持女神 視聽劇場 偶像, 音樂, 廣電 [skydreaming/ Idols_3JP 人物 Σ哈日藝能宅即便 [EmilChau] JP_Being 日本 Σ* Being系音樂 * MaiKuraki 日本 ●麻衣ちゃん ようこそ!! fatbird/zeror -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 211.74.93.193
henrryc:推一個~ 12/14 23:23
mai7855:給你推一個~ 12/14 23:24
henrryc:Don't ask me why那句字面上是"別問我為何不能停止想你" 12/14 23:26
henrryc:I don't know what to do是"我不知該做什麼"=手足無措 12/14 23:29
※ 編輯: haudai 來自: 211.74.93.193 (12/14 23:31)
henrryc:through falling tears那句:"我藉由落下的淚寫下詞句" 12/14 23:35
henrryc:They stain every page字面是指"眼淚沾濕每一頁" 12/14 23:36
※ 編輯: haudai 來自: 211.74.93.193 (12/14 23:38)
kevinyouyou:I still in love應該是 我仍然還愛著你 12/14 23:37
※ 編輯: haudai 來自: 211.74.93.193 (12/14 23:39)
kevinyouyou:翻起來很難 因為他很多字句應該不像表面那樣照字 12/14 23:38
kevinyouyou:如果是我 L.O.V.E one more day 我會翻成 12/14 23:39
kevinyouyou:L.O.V.E沒有停止的一天 12/14 23:39
henrryc:I hope跟下句的It's not too late"我希望現在還不算太遲" 12/14 23:45
※ 編輯: haudai 來自: 211.74.93.193 (12/14 23:47)
legendmtg:L.O.V.E 12/15 00:18