看板 Mansun 關於我們 聯絡資訊
愛是什麼?讓Paul Draper告訴你。 但他說的好露骨,好直接了當,讓人好害羞。 《Little Kix》是以愛情為主題的專輯,想當初名稱還暫訂為「The Trouble With Relationships」(情感關係的煩惱),想也知道Paul Draper不避諱的表達自己的情感, 用了最通俗矯飾的手法,理所當然惡評如潮,不得翻身。 Paul Draper這位天秤座的男人,告訴大家他的愛是自私的、魂縈夢牽,孤單令他抓狂, 矛盾卻是必需。“Love Is...”已經是許多人心目中《Little Kix》最好聽的歌曲,您非 聽不可。 “Love Is...”歌詞: Love is everything I want, I never knew it Love is everything I seek, just realise That the obvious is hard to find, I never saw it Something's right there in your face, you look and... Love is mine, I'm too selfish But I got no time, it's essential life Love is mine (love is powerful), love is powerful Solitude gets dull with time Love is mine, I'm too selfish But I got no time (it's essential that love is mine), it's essential That love is mine (love is powerful), love is powerful Solitude gets dull with time Love is everything I crave, ashamed to say it Love is everything I've missed, I've dropped my guard But love is so essential though I'll never have it Love will be the death of me, you look and... Love is mine, I'm too selfish But I got no time, it's essential life Love is mine (love is powerful), love is powerful Solitude gets dull with time Love is mine, I'm too selfish But I got no time (it's essential that love is mine), it's essential That love is mine (love is powerful), love is powerful Solitude gets dull with time Love is precious and it's scarce, I'll never find it Love will save us all but will cause all my problems Love is so frustating but I've got to have it Love it has no rationale but still I chase it The look and... Love is mine, I'm too selfish 'Cos I've got no time, it's essential that Love is mine, love is powerful Solitude gets dull with time Love is mine, I'm too selfish But I got no time (it's essential that love is mine), it's essential That love is mine (love is powerful), love is powerful Love is powerful (love is powerful), in life 一次聽聽3種試聽版本請至: http://blog.sina.com.tw/cinerama/article.php?pbgid=1941&entryid=580571 -- 我的部落格 CINERAMA(音樂,電影): http://blog.sina.com.tw/cinerama/ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.126.70.212
yijuan:久違了^_^ 上次貼文是快要一年前 01/11 10:50
Mansun:不知不覺那麼久了... 01/11 23:00