看板 Mavericks 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Holger Geschwindner not a fan of Dirk Nowitzki's step back fadeaway Staff Reports Published: 26 March 2012 11:15 PM http://ppt.cc/CD_s Mavericks forward Dirk Nowitzki spoke with KTCK-AM's BaD Radio on Monday, here are some of the highlights: On how mentor Holger Geschwindner doesn't like his patented shot: “We always shoot some runners off one leg in practice, but we never really shoot that fade away step back that I actually shoot now. Holger doesn’t actually like that shot. It kind of came out of nowhere really because once you get older, you don’t really feel like dribbling 100 times and making those long moves. All this really is, is creating a little separation and still get the shot off. Really, that’s all that is. Usually, I’m taller than my defenders. Once I create a little separation, I’m tall enough to get my shot off. That’s really where it came from. It’s not like we practice that shot a million times. I guess it came out of nowhere.” 以下是Dirk星期一電台專訪的部分內容: 談到他的恩師Holger Geschwindner不太喜歡他的招牌跳投: 我們總會在練習中練一些單腳的投籃,但我們從來沒有真正練習過我現在所做的 step back後仰跳投。Holger其實不太喜歡那種出手,這招其實不知道是從哪長 出來的,只是因為當你逐漸變老,就不會想再運個一百次球和做一堆動作。 一切其實只是創造出一點空間然後就可以出手,真的就只是這樣。 我通常比防守者來得高,當製造出一點空間時,我有足夠的高度可以出手, 這招就是這樣來的,並不是我們練了幾百萬次,我猜它就是突然長出來了。 On his love for tennis: “I love tennis, that’s obvious. I think everybody knows that by now. I even went to the Dallas Tournament Challenge last week out in Las Colinas at the Four Seasons. I had a blast. I watched my boy Tommy Haas play. On the team, J.J. Barea used to be good. His mom was a tennis coach in Puerto Rico growing up so he had a little game. Peja (Stojakovic) actually claimed he had a little game, but his back is so messed up there is no chance he challenges me. I swung with Tommy last week while I was out there. I watched his match he won. Then, they go hit on a side court just to wind down a little bit so I was like ‘I’ll play.’ I took his coach’s racket, and we played for five minutes. We just hit a little bit. I was decent but not anymore. Growing up, I used to play a lot. I used to play in tournaments and had a decent serve.” 談到關於他喜愛的網球: 「無庸置疑地,我愛網球。」我想到現在每個人應該都知道了。 我上禮拜甚至還去了達拉斯挑戰賽看好朋友Tommy Haas打球,玩得很盡興。 ATP網站上的合照 http://www.atpworldtour.com/Tournaments/Challenger-Tour.aspx (Tommy Haas也有去看小牛對巫師的比賽) 在隊上,J.J. Barea以前打得很好,他媽媽在波多黎各是網球教練所以從小就有在打。 Peja也說他打得不錯,但因為他的背不好所以所以沒有機會挑戰我。 上個禮拜還在達拉斯時我和Tommy到處去晃晃,我看他贏了場比賽,然後他們在場邊做 賽後的放鬆,我就說我也要打,我拿了他教練的球拍然後我們打了一下大概五分鐘。 我以前打得還不錯不過已經回不去了,小時候很常打網球,發球很不錯也參加過比賽。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.254.154.253
EqualMan :突然長出來?! 在比賽中頓悟自創招式 太屌了 03/29 21:13
※ 編輯: shadowyen 來自: 111.254.154.253 (03/29 21:25)
chengy :張無忌?? 03/29 21:26
dirkmvp :長出來 XDDDDD 話說幾年前還真的沒有這招 03/29 21:37
dcoog7880 :原來如此= =" 03/29 21:51
JohnConnor :太屌了...突然長出來的絕招 03/29 22:12
carterchen :Nowitzki後仰不是用很久了嗎? 03/29 22:24
kevinkeynes :Dirk以前就用過單腳跳投過了啊... 03/29 22:29
JohnConnor :他是指 這招在籃球老師給他的特訓菜單裡面並沒有 03/29 22:29
JohnConnor :是他在比賽中因應防守自然而然融合的招式 03/29 22:30
JohnConnor :單腳跳投是有的 但是翻身後仰單腳跳投並沒有練 03/29 22:31
Dsman :這就是頓悟吧 03/29 22:33
dirkmvp :後仰很久了阿 可是那個圓柱抬腳後仰 以前沒這麼寫意 03/29 22:44
kyo0926 :我、天啟を得たり 03/29 23:48