看板 Mavericks 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Marc Stein ESPN.com | July 15, 2013 Free-agent center Greg Oden will be in Las Vegas this week for face-to-face meetings with officials from the Dallas Mavericks, Sacramento Kings and New Orleans Pelicans, according to sources with knowledge of Oden's plans. The sitdown with Mavericks officials, sources said, is scheduled for later Monday, as Dallas pushes to join the San Antonio Spurs and Miami Heat at the forefront of the race to resurrect the career of 2007's No. 1 overall pick. Oden, 25, has battled numerous knee injuries and hasn't played in an NBA game since Dec. 5, 2009. He is coming off his third microfracture knee surgery in February 2012. He was the top overall pick in the 2007 NBA draft out of Ohio State, chosen by the Portland Trail Blazers one spot ahead of Kevin Durant. ESPN.com reported last week that the Cleveland Cavaliers' signing of Andrew Bynum removed the Cavs from the list of contenders for his services. San Antonio and Miami are widely regarded as the two favorites, but Dallas continues to pursue Oden with intent while also negotiating with Milwaukee Bucks free-agent big man Samuel Dalembert. Heat president Pat Riley recently told local reporters that he's had an extended exchange with Oden already. 這週小牛、國王、Pelicans即將與Oden在las Vegas 進行正式的會談 而小牛馬刺熱火是屬於領先集團,騎士在簽了bynum後已經被剔除了名單了 -- Sent from my iPhone -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.40.68.122
BaiChou :話說大懶伯哩 07/15 21:05
EqualMan :Dalembert談約也談太久了吧…簽Ellis把錢都用掉了? 07/15 21:21
plumage5566 :覽伯完全無消無息 07/15 21:41
wuwinkan :就等吧zzz 07/15 23:25