看板 ModernRock 關於我們 聯絡資訊
網誌完整圖文版: http://www.wretch.cc/blog/h2oplusa7x/11341786 Pay money To my Pain (2005-) 日本著名的Alternative Rock/Metal團 曲風包含Metalcore與Emo 頗多首不是當紅日劇就是動畫的主題曲 主唱K(前Gun Dog主唱) 操起英文很有fu 沙啞的唱腔特別引人入勝 猛一聽跟幾個post-grunge大團的vocal頗像 幾首抒情單曲 如 Home, Same as you are... 更是經典 但這不只是情感洋溢的溫馨偶像團體 聽聽Paralyzed Ocean, Back sheep.. 還有其它不同款爽歌 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmQgWJlnc0o
Pay money To my Pain - Another Day Comes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MlL4Tw_Fsw
Pay money To my Pain - Same as you are http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsn9ofvPaEY
( 以上以下聽了會濕的中譯歌詞出自 http://www.wretch.cc/blog/DCDOCSIOVE/11947063 ) Another day comes(嶄新一切已來臨) Oh...another day comes yeah.. 新的一切已經來臨了.. My past fades into my memory and it's coming again with his music It wakes me up so slow another day comes This evil that lives in my life It takes me again to where I used to be I'm trying to fight for me For my light,for my life 我的過往在記憶中消逝 如今他伴隨著他的旋律回來了 喚醒我的步調很沉重 新世界到來了 常駐在我生命中的惡魔 他再次帶到我到我曾出現的地方 我試著為自己奮鬥 為了自己的路途 為了我的生命 As long as you are here I will SING!! 我將歌唱 猶如你在這裡的時間 As long as you stand next to me I will SING for you (sing for you) 就像你我之間的距離 我將為你高歌 Remember where you came from I'll keep you real so safe so clear I was so afraid go back to that cold world made alone by fear Save me (you say) Kill me (I say) Raze me my mind screaming to me Why do I rush this life? When I could take time to feel my mind? 記得你從哪裡來 我將保護你的真實 我害怕回去 到那單獨由恐懼創造的陰冷世界 救贖我(你說) 殺了我(我說) 讓我消失,我的意念正對我發出喊叫 為何當我有機會可整頓自我時 卻這樣魯莽的浪費著生命? As long as you are here I will SING!! 我將歌唱 猶如你在這裡的時間 As long as you stand next to me I will SING this forever 就像你我之間的距離 我將為你高歌 (Addicted by my memory no way to free this pain inside of me Addicated to this nightmare this dream always seems to find me) 毒癮般的習慣了忘卻許多事情 來釋放我自身所有的苦痛 也早已習慣了 我所有看起來經常像在找尋我的夢靨與夢 As long as you are here I will SING!! 我將歌唱 猶如你在這裡的時間 As long as you stand next to me I will SING for you! 就像你我之間的距離 我將為你高歌 The music takes me...breaks me as another day comes! The music brings me to a brand new world The music takes me...breaks me as another day comes! The music brinds me brand new days!!! 那樂音 帶著我...將我淨化 猶如那嶄新的一切 那樂音帶著我到了一個令人深深銘記的新世界 那旋律 帶著我...將我淨化 猶如那嶄新的世界 那樂音引領我將嶄新的所有在心裡烙印 (Addicted by my memory no way to free this pain inside of me Addicated to this nightmare this dream always seems to find me...) 毒癮般的習慣了忘卻許多事情 來釋放我自身所有的苦痛 也早已習慣了 我所有看起來經常像在找尋我的夢靨與夢... Same as you are (就像這樣的妳) It’s just another day I was in the club You were standing an your eyes were empty That was? the first time you came into my heart 那是我所記得很特別的一日 我正待在那酒吧 你呆呆站著而且雙眼充滿空虛 那是第一次 你進入了我的心房 Then we spent the night I thought just this one night But you left something that I’ve never had in my life Maybe that’s why Im crying I never had this feeling in my life 然後我們就這樣度過了一晚 我以為只是個夜晚 但你卻帶走了些從來沒出現在我生命中的東西 或許這就是我為何而落淚 在我的生命裡 不曾有過這樣的體會 When I see you eyes Your eyes are telling me like Nobody else helps me out of here So I hold my breath Cuz I know you dont expect someones help 當我看見你的眼眸 你的雙眼就像在告訴我 沒有其他人救贖我離開這裡了 所以我沉住了呼吸 因為我了解你並不對任何人有所期盼 I’m just a guy, but I think I’ll make you smile So please don’t say? nobody helps me out I’ll be the one so dont be afraid 我只是個平凡的傢伙 但我想我有能力讓你微笑 所以 不要再覺得沒有人想伸出雙手了 我會成為那個你沒期盼出現過的人 所以 別怕了 I will make you smile I don’t wanna see you cry Let me feel your arms around me I don’t want you to think youre alone 我將使你微笑 我不想看見你落下的每一滴淚 讓我感到你的雙臂環繞擁抱著我的溫暖 我不希望你覺得你是孤獨的 You just keep me going on 你是讓我生命延續下去的動力 It’s just another day I was at the club You were standing and your eyes were empty That was the first time you came into my heart I tried to forget you Your memory wont leave me I feel you always somewhere inside of me I can’t get you out of my mind I know Im in love 那是我所記得很特別的一日 我正待在那酒吧 你呆呆站著而且雙眼充滿空虛 那是第一次 你進入了我的心房 我已厭倦去忘記你 我拋不開所有關於你的記憶 我可以時常感覺到你在我身旁 我已經無法將你在我的意念中除去 我知道我已陷入了愛 I’ll make you smile I don’t wanna see you cry Let me feel your arms around me I don’t want you to think you’re alone You just keep me going on 我將使你微笑 我不想看見你落下的每一滴淚 讓我感到你的雙臂環繞擁抱著我的溫暖 我不希望你覺得你是孤獨的 你是讓我生命延續下去的動力 You can trust me girl I promise I love you I am missing you I’ve never feel this way I won’t let you go, so dont go anywhere Here I am for you As long as you think you wanna be with me 女孩 你大可相信我 我用性命發誓你是我所愛 我想念你 這樣的思緒我不曾有 我不想你離開 所以也別離開到任何地方吧 為了你 我在這裡 就像你願和我與共的距離 I’ll make you smile I don’t wanna see you cry Let me feel your arms around me I don’t want you to think you’re alone You just keep me going on 我將使你微笑 我不想看見你落下的每一滴淚 讓我感到你的雙臂環繞擁抱著我的溫暖 我不希望你覺得你是孤獨的 你是讓我生命延續下去的動力 I know why youre angry about Cuz I that was used to be That’s how I used to be You made me forget myself I know why you’re angry about Cuz that was I used to be That’s how I used to be 我了解你所在乎的 這就是我存在的原因 是我出現在這的原因 你讓我忘卻自己了 我了解你所在乎的 這就是我存在的原因 是我為了你而出現的原因... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.45.26.40 ※ 編輯: k66moren 來自: 114.45.26.40 (04/23 02:23)
ialy:推Bury 跟out of my hands 還有home 04/23 12:11
alucardd:很棒的團~個人大推another Day comes! 04/23 13:44
cch6622tw:推一下自己的翻譯...XD 04/23 16:36
Mayhem:推介紹和歌詞翻譯喔喔 04/23 19:50
-- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.136.175.9 ※ 編輯: ANCshan 來自: 220.136.175.9 (04/27 08:34)
hot413:推一個~ 04/27 18:14
mowegg:推薦 04/28 21:25
gy3109:推 04/28 21:37
gatsu:NICE!! 04/28 21:56
Toge:團名有種....POD的感覺 05/03 18:01
loiter3:推Gun dog 05/11 18:02
btdanny:爽推! 05/12 15:30