看板 N-E-W-S 關於我們 聯絡資訊
第二首英文歌 翻譯&歌詞雙向對照請往這走→ http://0rz.tw/dhbfl 英文原歌詞如下: YAMASHITA TOMOHISA-Me 我 Lyrics: zopp Music: Jason Blume, John Acosta, Fredik Hult I can make you Satisfaction Nothing like you went through Are you ready for the Show Time right now Don't you ever never ever look back It's gonna be a Funky Time You don't wanna ever miss it out Oh yeah Let it down a curtain right now Lemme(Let me) show you what I got Keep on moving dance it like that C’mon baby don't you worry 'bout it now I'll take you Paradise Forget 'bout Everything Ah hah Baby Tell me which way you like that (Let's get together) Tell me which way you like me (Beauty or Dirty) I could be anything if you want Nobody can stop fallin' down now Look at that(What?) ME I've get sexy ladies Lemme(Let me) see you work it out Call my name Show me your face Tell me tell me what you want Let's make your dreams come true Party goes all night long Oh yeah Baby Tell me which way you like that (Let's get together) Tell me which way you like me (Beauty or Dirty) I could be anything if you want Nobody can stop fallin' down now Look at that(What?) ME Baby Tell me which way you like that (Let's get together) Tell me which way you like me (Beauty or Dirty) I could be anything if you want Nobody can stop fallin' down now Look at that(What?) ME Baby Tell me which way you like that (Let's get together) Tell me which way you like me (Beauty or Dirty) I could be anything if you want Nobody can stop fallin' down now Look at that(What?) ME Baby Tell me which way you like that (Let's get together) Tell me which way you like me (Beauty or Dirty) I could be anything if you want Nobody can stop fallin' down now Look at that(What?) ME 這首比較好懂XD 以上 -- 黑喵的山寨-http://0rz.tw/2c3fx 可愛的NewS飯大歡迎! 但小白請自動退散! ╭─────────────────────────╮SHIGE你不要再嫌了! >< うまい! >< ╯╰ ○ ○ 太好吃了 /オイジ! \ )□( 為什麼我一點都 > <\ ○ < ○○○ > ╰不覺得好吃呢... /\ /\ /╯\ ╰┬─┬╯ /╰ /\ MASSU你留點等下吃啦 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.47.124.206
supernice:可以說...zopp桑很有才華嗎 英日文歌詞都ok耶 XD 11/15 14:12
picni:聽完整張我比較喜歡這首欸(主打Loveless除外 11/15 14:14
jingting52:我也好喜歡這首喔~zopp桑真的很有才華! 11/15 17:55
Quintina:謝謝喵醬翻譯辛苦哩<(_ _)>為什麼英文歌都是XX歌哩^^a?xd 11/15 17:59
wabii:感謝喵翻譯>w< 喜歡這首+1 11/15 19:34