看板 NBA_Fantasy 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Based on an MRI exam performed Monday morning, New Orleans Hornets guard Chris Paul has a mild groin strain and is listed as day to day, spokesman Dennis Rogers said. Paul is not expected to miss the Feb. 15 All-Star Game in Phoenix, team officials said. He sat out Monday's practice and may not play Wednesday against the Chicago Bulls. "It's not as bad as it could be,'' Hornets Coach Byron Scott said. "Obviously, we're very excited that it's day to day. We're going to wait and hope he is a fast healer. I don't think it's anyway possible for him to play tomorrow. If he plays tomorrow, it does more damage than anything. It's day to day until that thing clears up.'' Paul suffered the injury late in the third quarter during Monday's 97-89 loss to the Portland Trail Blazers at the New Orleans Arena. Starting Wednesday night, Scott said there is a possibility Paul could miss up to four games. "I don't know, it's day to day,'' Paul said. "All the running, I felt the strain. It's just basketball and injuries happen'' Scott said Paul told him during a timeout with 2:23 remaining in the third quarter that he thought he had slightly pulled his groin. Paul said he thought the injury came after he "stepped wrong." After the game, he walked with a slight limp, but without crutches. With Paul out of the lineup, Antonio Daniels is expected to move into the starting role at point guard with Devin Brown coming off the bench. Paul is enjoying an MVP-caliber season, averaging a team-leading 21.7 points a game and leading the NBA in assists (10.9) and steals (2.7). He has been named the Western Conference Player of the Week three times. In the previous five games before Monday, Paul had averaged 26.2 points, 9.8 assists and 3.2 steals. He scored a season-high 38 points during last Saturday's 106-93 loss to the San Antonio. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 119.77.215.146