看板 NTU-Exam 關於我們 聯絡資訊
課程名稱︰個體經濟學一 課程性質︰經濟系大二必修 課程教師︰古慧雯 開課學院:社會科學院 開課系所︰經濟系 考試日期(年月日)︰103.10.27 考試時限(分鐘):100分鐘 是否需發放獎勵金:是 試題 : 1.The following statement is quoted from 新唐人亞太新聞, 2014/10/19: 牛奶價格從抵制頂新旗下廠牌過後沒有波動,農委會副處長表示,如果屆時出現聯合漲價的情況一定會罰,強調牛奶是民生必需品,不容許不正當的聯合漲價..... (a)(1 point)Supposed the milk price is not under government regulation, how should recent events in Taiwan impact on the equilibrium prices of milk not produced by 味全? Please analyze it in a graph. (b)(2 points)Consider milk not produced by 味全. Please compare its quantity demanded and quatity supplied under government regulation as stated above. Do you support 農委會's statement, and why? 2.A consumes only two commodities: x and y. His utility function is: u(x,y)=x*y^2. (a)(1 point) Please calculate the MRS and express it as a function of (x,y). (b)The price of x, px, is$1, the price of y, py, is $2, and A's income, I, is $12. i.(1 point)Please prove that A's optimal consumption must be an interior solution . ii.(1 point)Solve for A's optimal consumption bundle.(You could assume it to be an interior solution, even if you fail to provide a proof in the previous problem.) iii.(2 points)Please derive A's demand function of commodity x, x(px), when py and I remain constant. iv.(2 points)Suppose px increases from $1 to $2, while py and I remain the same. Please calculate the substition effect, (dx, dy), due to this change. 3.(1 point)(四年前頂新集團旗下康師傅回台發行TDR...), which English words does TDR stand for? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 42.78.113.138 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/NTU-Exam/M.1415704971.A.FDB.html
s8710816 : 原po雲林帥哥 11/11 19:34
mspenny : 原po很帥11.11快樂 11/12 01:53
hsuzchan : 已收入經濟系 =) 11/12 09:15