看板 NTUCYCLUB 關於我們 聯絡資訊
: 推 rubenxaus:比賽中隊友間如有相互推、拉之行為者,全隊取消資格 08/11 12:48 : → rubenxaus:賽事中不得補給 08/11 12:48 : → rubenxaus:無交通管制 08/11 12:49 : → rubenxaus:馬的...看了就發火 評以上幾點要騎近百公里團隊記時? 08/11 12:49 : → rubenxaus:有本事辦活動就不要在這些地方搞那種大外行做法 08/11 12:50 : → rubenxaus:NeverStop賽會喜歡標榜高品質,但真正重要之處 卻不用心 08/11 12:52: : 88km TTT不能補給還蠻鳥的 : 雖然我五六十公里才喝一罐水 : 不過這真的不合理 : : 還有隊友之間互相幫助我覺得是運動家精神的表現 : 我是不知道所謂UCI規定是怎樣 : 可是我覺得應該要可以互推 The UCI rules make pushing impermissible in one-day races and time trials, but not in stage races. I guess that's why we see pictures of Iban Mayo's teammates pushing him on tough climbs in one of the recent Tours in which he flopped. The Grand Tours are so tough sometimes even for pros, anyway. The Cambridge online dictionary defines sportsmanship in this way, and I agree with that: when you behave in a fair and respectful way towards the opposing team or player when playing sport.(Though the definition itself is in no way indisputable, I sort of stand by it.) Since pushing is not allowed by the rules, I wouldn't say it's a sportsman-like deed. Considering what team time trial is all about, I doubt anyone would matter-of-factly claim that pushing is acceptable. The whole point of team time trial is to strike the reasonably perfect balance between a bunch of riders each possessing desperate cycling capabilities. The incredible technique in drafting, silky smoothness of paceline transition, exquisite accuracy of the time everyone pulling ahead, great sense of unity. These are all the beauties we can appreciate when watching a team time trial. Pushing clumsily is not amongst them, in my book. As for the authorities' decision to outlaw any feeding from the outsiders… Mm, that makes me curious, too. What makes me even more curious though, is that, why on earth any serious riders with the best intention to join a team time trial event would demand such feedings within 88 kilometers of rolling terrain without high cols. The only possible explanation I can think of is that all the team members are riding uber-sleek TT machines with heavily curving seattubes, which prevents them from using a second bottle rib. During the paramilitary service, my unit has been stationed right along the race route for over ten months, so I know pretty well that it can still be scorching riding under October sky. But I still recommend that any racer prepare his fitness according to the "bizarre, insane, unfair...whatever"rules, rather that the other way round. ---------------------------------------- All my BS above must be littered with ridiculous misstatements. Sorry. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.139.218.14
rubenxaus:規則說不能推那就不能推吧...誰叫UCI是老大 08/17 16:18
rubenxaus:至於運動精神? 如果我的隊友在終點前爆了,我幫助他跟 08/17 16:19
rubenxaus:大夥一起完成,看不出這種作為有什麼違反運動精神的 08/17 16:20
rubenxaus:另外 兩罐水88公里(高強度)很夠喝 不知道這種說法何來 08/17 16:21
rubenxaus:再說補給應該包含隊車修護吧? 爆胎不能跟隊車拿輪子? 08/17 16:21