看板 NTUDormG1 關於我們 聯絡資訊
可是我請學妹借給我她的IP,使用的結果,都不會被病毒攻擊阿,所以想請網管幫忙查查看! 同一台電腦,用不同的IP就不會中毒,我想是不是有人鎖定我的IP攻擊? 我的防火牆和防毒軟體沒有問題,而且我的信件都很單純,也不會亂開不認識的人寄來的信, 而且這種情形是這一個月以來才有的,所以真的很奇怪! 請再幫忙看看,我覺得真的有問題~ 而且我們寢室的另一個IP被盜用,而且計中並未將它鎖卡,真的奇怪..... ※ 引述《ljchiu (lj)》之銘言: : Personally, I don't see the connection between your computer being : attacked by virus and the internet connection of the dorm. : I can only give suggestions on how can you make your computer more secure... : 1) Have you turned on your firewall? : -> you can turn on your LAN firewall or software firewall : provided by anit-virus software : 2) Do you update your Windows System? : -> You can get patches from automatic update feature of Windows : 3) Refrain from downloading things from p2p network : -> setting aside the issue of piracy... : p2p network is the heaven of viruses : 4) Don't open files or even mails from unkown sender : I'm sorry, my computer can't type Chinese on BBS systems. : If you need further assistance please email me at [email protected] : Thanks! : ※ 引述《ggyy2 (繁星點點)》之銘言: : : 如題,不知是何故,問過其他寢室的女生,他們都說沒有這種現象,可否請女生的網管幫忙 : : 查一下, : : 一直重灌也不是辦法! : : 我的IP=>140.112.234.202 : : 另外,我室友的IP(140.112.234.201)被搶了,也請一併處理,多謝! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.234.202