看板 NY-Mets 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Ben Shpigel of the New York Times has some new Mets info for us today. 1.考慮把公爵弟也盤來?組成古巴兄弟輪值?有可能嗎? 另外也和金炳賢,黑田博樹,Silva,Lohse,Jennings等人接觸 但感覺上好像都是屬於3~5號的SP... Surprisingly, Shpigel believes the one free agent starter the Mets will seriously consider is Livan Hernandez. That is odd because I had read Livan wasn't high on Omar Minaya's list. We've seen the Mets connected to free agents Byung-Hyun Kim, Carlos Silva, Hiroki Kuroda, Kyle Lohse, and Jason Jennings so far this offseason. 2.如果要交易,可能凸塔那,卡不阿諾,瓦加斯,老瑞等人都會考慮 As far as some unsung trade opportunities, my Mets guy says Ervin Santana, Chris Capuano, Claudio Vargas, and Noah Lowry are being considered. 3.我們有想續簽卡斯楚做二號捕手,不過如果有先發的工作,卡斯楚不一定會等在METS 所以其他選擇是拖瑞阿爸,Ramon Hernandez, Ronny Paulino, Gerald Laird等人 不然就是Lo...好像還有阿蛇的Montero... According to Shpigel, the Mets hope to re-sign Ramon Castro as their backup catcher. I don't see that happening, as he'll probably be able to snag a starting job elsewhere. Options the Mets are considering to start at catcher include Yorvit Torrealba, Ramon Hernandez, Ronny Paulino, Gerald Laird, and Paul Lo Duca. A source tells me the D'Backs' Miguel Montero may also be on the radar. 4.卡斯提羅?四年...ok...看薪水如何再說 交易Hudson?也可以...不過應該也不是容易就換到的吧... 還是鍋貼用用看呢? Shpigel says Luis Castillo might command a four-year deal. Say what? The Mets may yet re-sign Castillo but want to see what the trade market offers first. Shpigel names Orlando Hudson, while I've also heard Alberto Callaspo. -- 相簿有點故障,多點幾次就行了 http;//www.wretch.cc/album/ckhou  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.223.192.29
am37:第二次被簽名檔騙= =...有沒有這麼笨 11/14 02:22
uranusjr:Castillo 的膝蓋還能用四年嗎 -_- 11/14 03:05
Carmelo3:Hudson? 很難換吧 = = 11/14 21:39