看板 NY-Yankees 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《alwaysblue (我不要當阿宅 =.=)》之銘言: : Chipper: Steroid questions could follow A-Rod, too Chipper: A-Rod也將面對使用類固醇的問題. : NEW YORK (AP) -- Chipper Jones predicted Alex Rodriguez will be the next : player answering questions about steroids if he gets close to breaking the : home run record. Chipper Jones表示當A-Rod接近全壘紀錄時,他將會是下一個要面對類固醇問題的球員. : The Atlanta Braves star said Wednesday that A-Rod probably will face : suspicions about steroid use -- just as new home run king Barry Bonds : has -- because Jose Canseco recently hinted he has salacious information : to disclose about Rodriguez. 勇士球星Jones說A-rod將在禮拜三面對是否使用類固醇的質疑,就像Barry Bonds一樣. 因為Jose Canseco最近暗示他有資料可以揭發A-Rod的類固醇使用. : "I don't doubt it," Jones said. : "There's been a lot of validation to some of the things that Jose Canseco : has said over the years. At first when it came out a lot of people didn't : want to give him a lot of credit for it. But a lot of it has been proven true. : Now, when he opens his mouth, people listen. And unfortunately, this cloud is : following probably two of the best players of this century." "我並不懷疑Jose" Jones說. "在過去幾年Jose Canseco所指出的事件有許多都已被證實.起初有許多人都不願相信. 但現有許多事情現在都已被證明是對的,現在他的話大家都會聽,而不幸的他所說的 兩位嫌疑人卻是本世紀最偉大的球員支一 : Canseco, who hit 462 homers during his 17-year major league career, attracted : the attention of Congress in 2005 with an autobiography, Juiced, that accused : several top players of steroid use. They included Mark McGwire and Rafael : Palmeiro, who later was suspended for violating baseball's steroids policy. Canseco在他過去17年的大聯盟生涯中擊出462支全壘打,他的自傳-Juiced 被棒球協會注 意到,其中指控在過去曾經有多的頂尖球員有使用類固醇,其中包括McGwire, Rafael Palmeiro....等. 隨後他們也被懷疑違反類固醇使用辦法. : Canseco also admitted using steroids. Canseco也承認了它有使用類固醇 : Last month, the 1988 AL MVP told WEEI-Radio in Boston that in an upcoming book : he has "other stuff" on Rodriguez, the New York Yankees slugger who recently : became the youngest member of the 500-homer club. 上個月,1988年美聯MVP Canseco對WEEI電台表示在他的新書裡他有最年輕500轟洋基強打 A-Rod的"其他的資料". : Canseco said A-Rod was a "hypocrite" and "was not all he appeared to be, : " according to ESPN.com. But Canseco wouldn't say whether A-Rod had used : steroids. Canseco在ESPN.com表示A-Rod是"偽君子"與"並不是你過去看到的那樣",但Canseco並沒 有表示他是否有使用類固醇. : Rodriguez has declined to comment. 對此A-Rod拒絕表示評論. : "I think it will follow him," Jones said. : "There's going to be the questions because his name's been brought up. : If I had to pose a guess on A-Rod, I would say no. But I don't know. : He's going to have to answer the questions. And that goes for everybody : that approaches the number. It's just so farfetched, the numbers that those : guys are putting up. And a lot of it comes from the era that they're playing : in." "我認為這個問題將會跟隨著他," Jones說. "他將會產生一些問題,因為他的名子已經被提到,如果你叫我猜,我會說他沒有吃藥,但實 際的情況我並不知道." "他必須回答這些問題,其他那些接近這樣數字的人也必須面對.這些球員的表現實在太過 牽強了.而許多的球員是靠這樣的世代(藥物氾濫)來的." : Bonds broke Hank Aaron's career mark with his 756th homer Tuesday night and : insisted the record is not tainted. Asked what he thought, Jones said: : "I'm going to reserve judgment. Let's put it that way." Bonds 在禮拜二晚上打出的756全壘打打破了阿倫記錄並堅持他是貨真價實的.問Jones有 何看法,他說:"我不予置評,就是這樣." : "But it's unfortunate for the game that there is such a cloud hanging over it. : Hopefully, everything will come out and Barry will be cleared and we can all : say that Barry is the true home run champ and that there is no asterisk, : there's nothing tainted," Jones said. "但這真的很不幸在大聯盟有這樣的瑕疵存在.希望一切的事實都能被公開,Barry能證明 自己清白好讓我們能說Bonds是真正沒有污點的全壘打王."Jones說. : "There's nothing any of us ballplayers would want more, to be honest with you. : Because I'm playing in the steroid era. Everything that I do is going to be : judged. It's the same with a lot of good ballplayers that have put up a lot of : good numbers in this era that did it the right way." "對我們球員而言沒有比對你們誠實更重要的了.因為我們現在處在一個類固醇時代.所有 我能做的就是被檢驗.對其他已經打出好成的球員也是一樣,在這樣的世代做正確的事. : Jones, who hit a two-run double against the New York Mets on Wednesday night, : also pointed to baseball's ongoing steroids investigation, led by former Senate : majority leader George Mitchell. Jones, 昨天對大都會打出了2分打點二壘安打,同時指著過去參議院George Mitchell所領 導的棒球類固醇調查委員會表示 : "Time is going to tell for a lot of people, until this Mitchell investigation : is complete. And it's not just (Bonds and Rodriguez), but they're the poster : children because they are the two best players in the game, or have been. It's : inevitable. It's just the way things are now," Jones said. "時間會告訴大部分的人,直到Mitchell所領導的調查結束後.不只A-Rod與Bonds兩人,只因 他們是看板人物,或過去是,這是無可避免的.但這是現在該做的."Jones 說. : 原文出處:http://0rz.tw/472Vp -- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.124.18.158
Fitzwilliam:第四段第二句應該是說,Canseco因為他在2005年出版的 08/10 16:22
Fitzwilliam:自傳"Juiced"而被國會(Congress)注意到,因為他在書中 08/10 16:24
Fitzwilliam:指控幾位頂尖球星使用類固醇。 08/10 16:24
Fitzwilliam:之前傳喚球員去聽證會的,是參議院還是眾議院? 08/10 16:26
※ 編輯: tomaso 來自: 59.124.18.158 (08/10 16:33)
echomica:Jones何必吃飽沒事附和Canseco的話... 08/10 17:30
upscom:Canseco Suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 08/10 19:01
littleye:Canseco is a truth-telling bastard... 08/10 19:30
litko:Jones 跟 A-Rod 有什麼仇呀.... = =+ 08/10 20:43
josongla:明顯是為了宣傳新書扯個阿肉出來而已吧 早不說晚不說 08/11 02:51