看板 NY-Yankees 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《alwaysblue (我不要當阿宅 =.=)》之銘言: : A-Rod not upset with Chipper's steroid comments AROD對便宜瓊斯關於類固醇的批評並不沮喪 : CLEVELAND (AP) -- Alex Rodriguez understands that the more home runs he hits, : the more he'll be scrutinized. Just as Chipper Jones said earlier this week. : New York's third baseman, who recently became the youngest player in history : to reach 500 career homers, anticipates that if he ever challenges Barry Bonds' : record his numbers will also be questioned. AROD 了解到當他打的全壘打越多,他就越會被人們檢視, 如同便宜瓊斯本週稍早所說! 洋基三壘手, 也就是最近成為最年輕500轟的AROD,預期如果他未來若是挑戰BB爺 的紀錄也一定會被質疑。 : "In the era we live in, there's going to be comments," Rodriguez said before : the opener of a three-game series with the Indians on Friday. : "With great accomplishments come questions." : Earlier this week, Atlanta's Jones predicted Rodriguez will be the next player : dealing with steroid suspicion, just as Bonds is enduring while passing Hank : Aaron as the game's home run king. "我們活在一個充滿批評的年代,隨著偉大的成就跟著而來的就是各種質疑", AROD在對笑臉人三連戰前這們說。 稍早便宜瓊斯預測AROD會如同BB爺在 超越漢克阿倫紀錄時所承受的累固醇疑雲。 : Jones further said he didn't think Rodriguez was guilty of cheating, but he : would face doubters because of baseball's ongoing steroid drama. : "He's going to have to answer the questions," Jones said. "And that goes for : everybody that approaches the number. It's just so farfetched, the numbers : that those guys are putting up. And a lot of it comes from the era that : they're playing in." 瓊斯不認為AROD會因為欺騙而有罪,但他必須面對對他存有懷疑的人, 只因為累固醇的歹戲托棚!"他必須回答這些問題,當然,對於每個挑戰 紀錄的人也是如此。很多紀錄其實都是牽強的,因為很多紀錄都與他們 打球的年代有關"(譯按: 這段可能是認為由於有了累固醇出現使得一些紀錄 被打破的純正度有所質疑! 有錯請指正!) : Rodriguez, who hit his major league-leading 37th homer leading off the second, : said he had no problem with Jones' comments. : "I'm friends with Chipper," he said. "I go back to high school days with him. : He didn't say anything out of order. I don't have any issues with him or what : he said. He included himself in the conversation." : Yankees manager Joe Torre didn't see anything wrong with the observations by : Jones that were blown up by New York's tabloids. AROD,打出領先聯盟的第37轟,並且他對於瓊斯的話並不在意。 "我是便宜瓊斯的朋友,我跟他的交情可以追溯到高中時期, 他並沒有說些什麼太超過的話,我對他或他說的話也沒有太多意見。 他說的話其實也包括了他自己" 托瑞老爺也看不出紐約小報爆料的瓊斯的觀察有什麼問題。 : "I read it and it was nothing like the headline," Torre said. "He said that : anybody is going to come under scrutiny, get asked questions. And that is true." : Torre said that questions regarding steroid use are going to haunt the game. : "People are not going to trust us until we get over this," he said. : "We all have to drop the gloves and work together. I think everybody in the : game, players, owners, managers, umpires, want it baseball to be on the : highest level. Well, we all have to work together to get it there." "我讀了這玩意! 他只是意思每個人都將會被檢視被質疑。而這也是事實, 人們不會相信直到事情過了,而且我們必須同心協力。我想任何跟比賽 有關的人、球員、球隊老闆、經理、裁判都希望比賽維持在高水準,而每個人 都必須努力!"托瑞老爺這樣說,儘管累固醇仍然纏著比賽不放。 : 原文網址:http://0rz.tw/d42Ug -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.216.112.145
liao1030:有看有推 08/12 03:24
mjchen:有看有推 08/12 04:05
tigernaxo:有看有推,不過upset好像不是沮喪的意思 08/12 04:15
jayin07:upset不就是那個意思嗎.. 08/12 05:05
bonjou:沒錯吧 沮喪 使悲傷 都可以用... 08/12 06:37
KINGTIGERX:我想三樓的意思是翻成"不快"就可以了~ 08/12 06:57
ypw:原來YES的主播群在講就是這件事啊 08/12 09:37