看板 NY-Yankees 關於我們 聯絡資訊
The New York Times With His Bat, Abreu Is Making a Case to Stay Abreu用他的棒子製造了留下來的理由 By TYLER KEPNER Published: August 12, 2007 CLEVELAND, Aug. 11 — At the end of May, it seemed preposterous to think that the Yankees would pick up Bobby Abreu’s $16 million option for next season. The team was struggling, and Abreu was batting .228. 在五月, 如果你認為為洋基會執行Abreu明年的選擇權-------這是可笑的想法. 球隊在掙扎, Abreu的打擊率只有.228. Now, with the Yankees surging and Abreu helping lead the way, the idea does not seem so outrageous. Abreu said he would rather stay than become a free agent, and if he keeps hitting this way, he may get his wish. 現在, 洋基戰績持續攀升和Abreu幫忙帶領大家, 這想法就不會那麼令人吃驚了. Abreu說他寧願留下來, 而不是成為自由球員, 如果他棒子繼續那麼燙, 他會完成他的願望. “I want to stay here, of course,” Abreu said. “I like it here. I like New York. They’ve been treating me good. Let’s see what’s going to happen. I just have to keep playing my game and helping the team win.” "我當然希望留在這裡." Abreu說. "我喜歡這裡. 我喜歡紐約. 他們一直對我很好. 讓我們看看接下來會怎樣. 我會繼續努力打好球幫球隊贏球." Abreu hit .353 in July with 29 runs batted in, the most he has ever had in a month. With two more on Saturday, Abreu has 78 R.B.I. this season, and has driven in 43 runs since July 1, the most in the majors in that stretch. Abreu七月打擊率是.353, 29分打點----他有始以來最多的一個月. 再加上星期六又打了2分打點, Abreu本季已打出78分打點, 7月1以來他已經打出43分打點---這是大聯盟最多的. “If you see right now, I’m hitting the ball all over the place,” Abreu said. “I don’t really pull the ball to right field. I pull it when I have to pull it, but most of the time, I’m hitting it up the middle or the other way.” "如果你現在有在注意, 我將球打到球場的每一個地方." Abreu說. "我不是只有將球拉到右外野. 當我需要拉打的時候, 我會拉打, 但大部份時候, 我會將球 打到中間或另一邊." Abreu has also settled into the third spot in the order, just ahead of Alex Rodriguez. He said it had helped him get better pitches to hit, and by getting on base and wearing pitchers down, he in turn has helped Rodriguez. Abreu已經適應打第三棒, 在A-Rod之前. 他說這會幫助他有較好的球打, 而透過上壘和削弱投手, 他回過頭又幫了A-Rod. “I didn’t want to say that I didn’t feel comfortable in other spots,” Abreu said. “But that’s the spot I’ve been hitting in all my career.” "我不想說, 我在其他棒次會感到不舒服." Abreu說. "但這是我職業生涯一直在打的棒次." After hitting in six different spots through July 12, Abreu has batted only third ever since. 到7月2日, Abreu已經打過六個不同的棒次,7月2日之後他只打第三棒. A REST FOR CHAMBERLAIN Joba Chamberlain pitched two innings of relief Friday, which means that he will not pitch again until Monday. The Yankees have devised strict guidelines to limit the use of Chamberlain, who is still seen as a starter for the long term and is finishing his first professional season. CHAMBERLAIN休息一下 Chamberlain星期五後援投了兩局, 這代表他下星期一才有可能再上場. 洋基對Chamberlain的使用有嚴格的規定, 球隊長期來說規劃他成為一個先發投手, 他還在完成他的第一個職業球季. Manager Joe Torre said Chamberlain would receive two days off every time he pitches two innings, and one day off after other appearances. Torre說: Chamberlain如果投兩局就會休息兩天; 投一局就會休息一天. Although Torre has been known to change bullpen plans on the fly, he said that Chamberlain would not work on consecutive days. 雖然Torre以牛棚計劃多變聞名, 他說他不會連續兩天使用Chamberlain. FARNSWORTH’S FALL Entering Saturday’s game, Kyle Farnsworth had pitched in 3 of 9 games in August. Once the eighth-inning reliever, he has clearly fallen on the depth chart despite a talk with Joe Torre in which Torre said he would give him regular work. FARNSWORTH的墜落 在星期六的比賽之前, Farnsworth在八月的9場比賽中上場3次. 曾經一度是第八局後援投手, 儘管Torre告訴他會讓他固定上場, Farnsworth在球隊的地位 很明顯地日漸下降. “It is what it is,” Farnsworth said. “I’ve just got to stay ready myself. I stopped trying to think along with managers years ago. It never works. You have an idea when a situation comes up, but if it doesn’t, it doesn’t, and if it does, it does.” "事實就是這樣."Farnsworth說. "我只要自己讓自己準備好. 我很多年前開始就不與總教練一起想這件事. 這行不通. 當場上有狀況發生時, 你會想要上場. 如果教練不要你上場, 你就沒辦法上場. 如果他要你上場, 你就上場." Asked how he would define his role, Farnsworth said: “Your guess is as good as mine. But whatever to help this team win. We’re playing well, and that’s what the main goal is.” 被問到如何界定他的角色, Farnsworth說:"你跟我一樣會猜測. 不管是什麼角色, 只要會幫助球隊贏球就好. 我們最近打的很好, 這是我們最重要的目標." Farnsworth has a 4.76 earned run average in 48 games and has only 31 strikeouts in 45 1/3 innings. Farnsworth在48場比賽裡有4.76的ERA, 在45.1局裡只有31次三振. SKIPPING CLEMENS Joe Torre said he would skip Roger Clemens this time through the rotation, with Jeff Karstens likely to start in Clemens’s place Tuesday at home against Baltimore. Kei Igawa started Saturday for Class AAA Scranton/Wilkes-Barre, so he is not a candidate. 跳過CLEMENS Torre說他這次先發輪值會跳過Clemens, Karstens可能會在下週二取代Clemens先發. 井川慶星期六在3A先發, 所以他不會是下週二先發候選者. Clemens is serving a five-game suspension for throwing at Toronto’s Alex Rios last week, and Torre said he preferred to keep Clemens pitching after Andy Pettitte. That would put Clemens on track to start Saturday at home against Detroit. Clemens在進行五場的禁賽, Torre說他較傾向讓Clemens在Pettitte之後先發. 這會讓Clemens預定在星期六在主場先發面對老虎. STIFF NECK SIDELINES POSADA Catcher Jorge Posada was out of the lineup for the second game in a row, on the advice of team trainers. But he said his stiff neck was feeling better. “You don’t want to mess with the neck too much,” Posada said. “I’m a little limited in movement to the left, but it’ s a lot better than it was.” 僵硬的脖子讓Posada無法上場 基於訓練員的建議, Posada連續兩場沒有上場. 但Posada說:他的脖子感覺好一點了. "你不想太粗暴地對待你的脖子." Posada說. "我的脖子不太能夠左轉, 但現在狀況好很多了." Posada said he woke up with the stiff neck in Toronto on Monday, but he played that day. He said he believed he hurt himself further on a foul tip. Posada has been remarkably consistent this season, batting .338 through Friday to rank fifth in the American League. According to the Elias Sports Bureau, the last Yankees catcher to finish in the top 10 in batting was Thurman Munson, who ranked 10th in 1978 with a .297 average. Posada說他星期一在多倫多醒來脖子就僵硬了, 但那天還是上場. 他相信一顆界外球讓傷更嚴重了. 洋基上一位在打擊前十名的捕手是1978年以.297打擊率排名第十的Thurman Munson ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 有錯煩指正 謝謝大家! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.64.174.235
neptune317:Torre以牛棚計劃多變聞名 08/12 23:28
summoon:.297就可以排第10 08/12 23:28
qpqp:Avrey vb yu 剛好在旁邊 08/12 23:28
summoon:有天天系列也有冰箱系列 當然是多變拉 08/12 23:29
pl78978:Abreu也好貴 1600萬... 08/12 23:30
※ 編輯: parabird 來自: 210.64.174.235 (08/12 23:31)
kenro:推~~感謝! 不過不考慮年底逢低買進Dye嗎? 剛好今年挺慘.. 08/12 23:31
kinkiway:投一局休一天、投兩局休兩天… 那完封呢? 08/12 23:33
siliver:外野蠻擠了還買 XD 今年光照顧A-ROD,厚黑,MO就要花不少錢꜠ 08/12 23:34
joe123:完封可能要休一年 08/12 23:35
siliver:了....希望厚黑脖子趕快好,雖然說摸二哥也蠻猛的,好壯喔. 08/12 23:35
siliver:最近大家都好猛,希望能一路猛到季後賽 XDXD 08/12 23:36
akujiki:何必替洋基老板擔心沒錢? 08/12 23:38
ckshera:阿步加油!!! 08/12 23:40
freijaking:ABREU加油!!! 我一直挺你!!!!!!!!! 08/12 23:45
arsia:現在覺得當初換到摸老二真的是爽到了 08/12 23:46
molukino:把P先生甩掉 瞬間多一千萬可以用 科 08/12 23:55
aresa:痛痛人清出來的錢可以拿來補Mo和齁嘿,再簽幾隻小東西 08/12 23:58