看板 NY-Yankees 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://0rz.tw/a13j4 Posada, Yankees close to deal NEW YORK -- Jorge Posada wants to come back, and that's no pipe dream. Posada confirmed his foremost desire to remain with the Yankees on Sunday night, several outlets reported, and disclosed that the two sides are "really close" to a deal. 下面還有一段 "We're really close," Posada told reporters. "It's not about the money. For me, it's the best situation." 希望是真的.... ※ 引述《parabird (...........)》之銘言: : Posada: “I want to stay with the Yankees” : Jorge Posada is at the Knicks game tonight and Journal News Knicks beat : writer Mike Dougherty was able to snag him for an intervew at halftime. : Here is what Mike just e-mailed me: : Update on his situation: “We’re working on it. We’re working with the : Yankees. We’re going to hear from the Mets tomorrow. I have no idea. … I : would like to stay with the Yankees. My heart is with the Yankees, so : hopefully we can get something done. : Does he want to stay with Yankees?“That would be the first choice, yes.” : When do you want to get this done: “I don’t know yet.” : Are you going to listen to other teams: “Yes.” : Are you in the driver’s seat? “Yeah. Yeah. We’re really close. It’s not : about the money. For me, it’s the best situation.” : On Joe Girardi: “I love Joe. You know, Joe’s like a big brother to me. He’ : s been a big brother to me since like ‘96, so hopefully I’m hopefully : looking forward to working with him.” : Are chances better than 50-50 you’ll be a Yankee? “Yes. Right now it’s up : in the air, but the chances are good.” : Obviously, great job by Mike getting this info. It sounds like Posada and the : Yankees could be close to a deal. Good news for the Yankees. : This entry was posted on Sunday, November 11th, 2007 at 7:36 pm by Peter : Abraham. : http://yankees.lhblogs.com/2007/11/11/posada-i-want-to-stay-with-the-yankees/ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 65.96.154.16
nemo31:of course , he's already got used to the club 11/13 00:00
lpslps:Arod said this b4 too? 11/13 00:22
warchiefdodo:Arod 有說不在乎錢嗎? 11/13 00:45
parabird: 太多! 11/13 00:53
IsiahZ:樓上....XD 11/13 01:15
Stevenchow:A-Rod: it's not about money anymore(誤) 11/13 01:43
RickymarU: It's about MORE money! 11/13 02:09
tlw0709:我聞到一股濃濃的酸意 (逃 11/13 02:44
ponzpons: It's about MORE money! 11/13 09:26
nuker:真希望他收到錄音帶 「A-ROD I WANT TO PLAY A GAME 11/13 10:14
jackselina:樓上.......XD (大笑) 11/13 10:22
hitlerx: It's about MORE money! 11/13 17:19