看板 NY-Yankees 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Torre would love to have Rivera in L.A. Associated Press Joe Torre figures Mariano Rivera will end up staying with the Yankees. If not, the Los Angeles Dodgers' new manager has an open spot waiting in his bullpen. Torre認為Mo最後會留在紐約. 如果沒有, 道奇會有一個位置等他. "Anybody who doesn't want him is crazy. Let's put it that way," Torre said Wednesday evening. "讓我這樣說:任何人不要他, 那一定是瘋了."Torre說. The Yankees offered the All-Star closer a $45 million, three-year contract to stay in New York and were waiting to hear back. If he accepts the deal, Rivera would be by far the highest-paid relief pitcher in baseball. 如果Mo接受了洋基的offer, 他將是棒球史上最高薪的後援投手. Rivera has spent all 13 of his major league seasons with the Yankees and ranks third on the career saves list with 443. He filed for free agency this offseason, but Torre thinks Rivera will return to New York. Mo待在洋基13年了, 他的443救援排名所有球員第三. "I haven't talked to him about it, but I'd be surprised if he didn't," Torre said. "He's state-of-the-art for me. I don't know what he's thinking at this point in time." "我沒跟Mo討論過, 不過他如果離開我會很訝異." Torre說. Rivera, who turns 38 on Nov. 29, said this week the Yankees are his "first option." But if he can't reach a deal with New York, he'd consider following Torre to the Dodgers. Mo本週說:洋基是他的第一選擇, 如果無法跟洋基達成協議, 他將會考慮跟Torre到道奇. "He's using me as a shill, that's fine," Torre said with a smile. "他拿我當誘餌, 這沒關係." Torre笑著說. The two saw each other Friday at a gala for Torre's Safe at Home Foundation, but the manager said he didn't learn much about Rivera's plans. 他們倆在星期五的慈善活動有見面. "Mariano was pretty much noncommittal at the time. He really didn't tell me anything," Torre said. "Mo的嘴巴很緊, 他什麼都沒告訴我." Torre說. Torre spoke Wednesday at another charity function in Manhattan, where Samsung donated $107,000 to the foundation, created by the manager and his wife, Ali, to fight domestic violence. Samsung捐了$107,000給Safe at Home foundation. Torre said his coaching staff in Los Angeles is mostly set and the Dodgers plan to release all the details when the contracts are completed. Torre說他的班底大致上都確定了. Don Mattingly (hitting coach) and Larry Bowa (third base coach) are following Torre from New York to Los Angeles. But Ron Guidry, expected to be replaced as Yankees pitching coach, isn't coming along. Don Mattingly和Larry Bowa都會跟來道奇. Ron Guidry並不會來. "I talked to Gator and I told him that I really wanted to stay closer to the Dodger organization since they had a lot of young pitchers. I thought it was the best thing to do," Torre said. "He's just going to stay home." "我跟Gator談過. 道奇有很多年輕的投手, 他要是能來是最棒的事." Torre說. "他只想要待在家裡." Torre wasn't sure whether Guidry would join the Yankees in spring training as a special instructor. Torre不確定Guidry是否會在春訓以特別教練的身份加入洋基. As for his new roster in Los Angeles, Torre is playing catch-up. "We had a conference call today talking about our players and stuff. The last couple weeks have been a quick learn for me, but I'm enthusiastic - just the fact that there are a lot of young players with a lot of talent it seems. So I'm anxious to get to spring training," he said. Torre said Dodgers general manager Ned Colletti is exploring ways to upgrade. "You've got to help your offense some way, but we're looking to help our club in a few different areas, whether it be through free agency or trade. I think that's what we're discussing right now," Torre said. http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/7449114 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.67.220.6
xblade:把Saito大叔放在哪裡! 11/15 14:32
sylviehsiang:論年資 還真的不用把詹什麼龍放在眼裡 11/15 14:33
aresa:論季後賽成績 也不用把哪個CP放在眼裡 11/15 14:38
tonylin:古錐爺明年會在哪裡? 11/15 14:42
danbin:古錐變"爺" 一族啦..XD 11/15 14:56
OhScum:Saito去年的成績很威 要把他擠掉也不太容易 11/15 15:09
KeiIgawa:古錐爺乾脆去教小小郭吧 11/15 15:27
AmadeusJun:躲人還需要補牛棚嗎?! 我一直以為他們缺得是打線 11/15 15:45
wnslins:詹龍欄?? 11/15 16:30
Nasty:老托 煽動力還真強阿 不愧是名教頭 11/15 16:31
tsming:Saito老伯連威兩年啊,2007 ERA更勝2006 11/15 17:01
Tyrone:漢字是 齋藤隆 =.= 阿勒詹什麼龍 我笑了XD 11/15 18:07