看板 NY-Yankees 關於我們 聯絡資訊
  Hideki Matsui won't commit to staying   Hideki Matsui made his first public comments Saturday since the Yankees   and Giants began trade talks involving the outfielder, and what Matsui   didn't say might have been as revealing as what he did say.   Matsui, in an interview with Sankei Sports, the Japanese sports daily,   surprisingly did not insist that he wanted to remain with the Yankees.   Matsui holds a no-trade clause.   "I have not heard anything from the Yankees and my agent," Matsui told   the paper, in remarks translated by one of its reporters. "I cannot comment   about any reports or rumors. I am going to think about (whether to waive   the no-trade clause) only when the team or my agent calls me.     "All I can do right now is to prepare for the next season. Especially I   have to rehab for my right knee during this offseason."     It's unclear which team initiated the talks. A Yankee official said the   Giants approached them, but there are reports in Japan that the Yankees   have shopped Matsui to the Giants and other teams, possibly the Indians   and the White Sox.     The Yankees like the Giants' 6-2 lefty Jonathan Sanchez, who was 1-5 with   a 5.88 ERA in 33 games last season, striking out 62 in 52 innings. Lefty   Noah Lowry's name has come up, too. Lowry won 14 games for the terrible   Giants last season.   A source familiar with the talks said Friday that the discussions were   only in the early stages. Matsui's agent, Arn Tellem, said Friday that   the Yankees hadn't approached him to ask Matsui about waiving his no-trade   clause. Tellem did not reply to an e-mail yesterday.       Matsui, who had a .285 average, 25 homers and 103 RBI last season, is   rehabbing from knee surgery and should be ready for spring training.   ANDY'S IN: Andy Pettitte accepted arbitration, the Yankees announced   yesterday, formally tying him to the team for next season. The Yankees   have said they have a standing offer of $16 million for Pettitte. By   accepting arbitration, Pettitte was put on the 40-man roster. To make   room, Bronson Sardinha was designated for assignment. Sardinha, an   outfielder, was on the playoff roster as a pinch-runner and went 3-for-9   in 10 games during the regular season. The Yankees have 10 days to trade,   release or outright Sardinha to the minors.   Reliever Luis Vizcaino refused arbitration, meaning he remains a free   agent and is likely to sign with another club.   SHORT RELIEF: With Vizcaino probably gone, the Yankees are pursuing   multiple other bullpen options. Both GM Brian Cashman and Hank Steinbrenner   have said recently that upgrading their relief corps is a must. But the   Yankees are reluctant to give free-agent relievers multiyear contracts.   The Yanks have discussed a one-year deal worth between $3.25 million and   $3.5 million with righty LaTroy Hawkins, who is also garnering interest   from the Rangers and the Rockies. The Yankees also had a meeting with   Alan Nero, the agent for Japanese righty Kazuo Fukumori.   News source:http://0rz.tw/453r8      翻譯:http://0rz.tw/993ra -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.113.195.189
cerruti1881:QQ 12/10 01:39
njnw:這是不是有發過? 我怎有印象看過這篇文 12/10 01:42
windsor:樓上是指14952?被刪了 12/10 01:49
alwaysblue:有發過嗎??我印象中好像沒有.@@ 如果有的話先說聲抱歉 12/10 01:53
windsor:發過的被刪了,所以是沒有吧...... 推此文 12/10 02:14
mydreamcome:推! 12/10 02:51