看板 NY-Yankees 關於我們 聯絡資訊
  A-Rod reveals depth of rift with agent Boras   NEW YORK -- Alex Rodriguez's desire to go it alone in contract talks with   the Yankees drove a wedge between him and his longtime agent, Scott Boras.     The player revealed the depth of the hard feelings in a "60 Minutes"   interview that aired Sunday, telling the CBS news magazine that he and   Boras are not speaking to each other.   Rodriguez worked as his own agent in netting another record contract for   himself -- $275 million over 10 years -- which was finalized Thursday.   The three-time AL Most Valuable Player removed Boras from the negotiations   after Boras announced Oct. 28 that his client would be opting out of his   current deal.   When asked by CBS' Katie Couric to expound on his relationship with Boras,   Rodriguez took his time before finally replying, "The whole situation   saddens me a little bit. There hasn't been much back-and-forth talking."      When asked if he and Boras are speaking, Rodriguez said, "Not right now."   Asked if that could change, he told Couric, "We'll see." Rodriguez said   he had no contact with Boras during negotiations with the Yankees.   "60 Minutes" said Boras declined to be interviewed.   Rodriguez's quotes ran in Monday's editions of the New York Post. The "60   Minutes" interview began with questions about the Mitchell report and   steroids; Rodriguez said he's never used performance-enhancing drugs.   Boras has advised Rodriguez since before the player broke into the majors   with Seattle, 19 days before his 19th birthday.   The 32-year-old Rodriguez won his third AL MVP award last month after   hitting .314 with 54 homers and 156 RBIs. He said the way the opt out was   handled -- during the Game 4 broadcast of the World Series -- was   unsettling, and he understood why baseball fans and officials were upset   with how it was handled.   "I was angered, upset, shocked, in disbelief," Rodriguez told "60 Minutes."   "It was like a bad nightmare."   He said he and Boras agreed the slugger would opt out, but Rodriguez   thought the move would be revealed after the World Series.   "When I realized things were going haywire, at that point I said, 'Wait a   minute, I've got to be accountable for my own life. This is not going the   way I wanted it to go.' So I got behind the wheel," he told "60 Minutes,"   according to the Post.   After opting out, Yankees senior vice president Hank Steinbrenner said New   York would not negotiate further with Rodriguez because his decision   eliminated the $21.3 million subsidy the Yankees were to receive from   Texas from 2008-10, a figure negotiated at the time of the trade.   Rodriguez said once he did get in touch with Steinbrenner and his brother   Hal, an executive vice president with the Yankees, it didn't take long to   reach an accord. But the Yankees made it clear from the start of talks they   would negotiate only if Boras wasn't part of them.   "I have a lot to prove in New York," said Rodriguez, who has never reached   the World Series.   News source:http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3157935   翻譯:http://0rz.tw/a23so -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.113.195.215 ※ 編輯: alwaysblue 來自: 140.113.195.215 (12/18 16:56)
siliver:希望這樣就沒事了,Boras你任務完成了可以安息了~~~~ 12/18 17:35
newgunden:還有小王的約阿XDD 12/18 22:12
oukeheo:小王的經紀人又不是Boras! 12/18 22:44
gerkk:有啦 把小曹介紹給現金人吧 12/18 23:40
Alan655:有看有推! 12/19 00:31
idolman:感謝翻譯 12/19 01:13
scal:怎麼看都覺得是在演雙簧 12/19 02:23