看板 NY-Yankees 關於我們 聯絡資訊
  Yankees Open to Extension for Cashman      By TYLER KEPNER   Published: February 26, 2008 TAMPA, Fla. — Hank Steinbrenner, the Yankees’ senior vice president,   said Monday that he was open to discussing a contract extension for General   Manager Brian Cashman.     “It will happen eventually,” Steinbrenner said, referring to a meeting   with Cashman. “It might be during the season, it might be after. We could   just be talking at a game. It will happen when the time is right.”   Steinbrenner wanted to trade for pitcher Johan Santana this winter, but   Cashman and Hal Steinbrenner, the Yankees’ general partner, did not. That   decision could haunt Cashman if the Yankees stumble and Santana thrives   with the Mets. Yet Hank Steinbrenner said he supported the direction the   Yankees had taken under Cashman, who has been in his job for 10 years.   “As far as me wanting him to stay, I don’t see why not,” Steinbrenner   said. “He’s been with us a long time, and I like what he’s done with   the organization.”   Cashman assumed greater control over the baseball operations department in   October 2005, when he signed a three-year contract extension. Steinbrenner   praised the team’s scouting director, Damon Oppenheimer, and the senior   vice president for baseball operations, Mark Newman, for reviving the   Yankees’ farm system since then.   Steinbrenner stressed that Cashman would have to want to return, adding   that Cashman, who makes about $1.8 million a season, was well paid.   Steinbrenner said he would not “beg anybody to stay” and did not know   what Cashman wanted.   Cashman would not answer directly when asked if he wanted to come back.   But he said he did not need to resolve his future soon.   “I’m not a big believer that things have to happen now,” Cashman said.   “I’have a contract I’m currently on. I’m not one that needs to have any feeling of security a year in advance. I’m more than happy to go    through the season like so many players and coaches do. That’s part of    our industry, and I’ve done it before. My topic is a topic for another    day. The topic now is to get the team ready.”    News source:http://0rz.tw/693Gi    翻譯:http://0rz.tw/f43Dg -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.113.197.73
alwaysblue:大家好久不見~~小弟我又來翻譯了 ^^|| 02/26 20:46
perseus0724:支持 02/26 21:36
siliver:支持現金人留下!! 02/26 21:47
kevinloo:推翻譯^^ 02/26 21:50
PoisonM:Cashman!Cashman!Cashman! 02/26 22:01
Melson:推翻譯 02/26 22:04
cck73823:推永遠藍大大~ 02/26 23:05
ttstar:推翻議+1 02/27 09:26
smallstonego:推永遠憂譽大~ 03/01 08:05