看板 NY-Yankees 關於我們 聯絡資訊
More mailbag!彼得胖的回信時間 Christian writes: Hey Peter, what do you see the Yankees doing in terms of the outfield, first base and starting pitcher this offseason? Answer: I’m not sure you’ll see much of anything in the outfield. Damon, Matsui and Nady will be back and Abreu could be as well depending what he wants. Melky Cabrera is at a career crossroads. But Austin Jackson is making progress and Brett Gardner could be a helpful player as well. First base is more complicated. Teixeira sounds great but would come at a great cost. Posada could play there at some point. So could Damon, maybe. In my opinion they need to bring back Mussina and/or Pettitte and bring in a front-line starter like Sabathia. Burnett would be a risk given his injury history. ———— Chris writes: What are the chances the yankees transition Jesus Montero to 1B for next year mid-season or 2010? I know he hasn’t made it far through the system but the yanks can’t afford to sign Tex, CC, and A-Rod at their current rates, so why not transition Jesus and keep the spot open for him. Just wondering your take on this as I have finally started looking towards 2009. Answer: Montero will be 19 in November and played low Class A ball this season. He is not going to be MLB-ready any time soon, the end of 2010 maybe. Beyond that, with Posada having three more seasons, they need to give Montero every chance to catch before thinking about moving him. ———— N.M. in Chicago writes: Everything I thought about the Yankees this season proved wrong. Girardi has been over his head, the bench was terrible and A-Rod has gone back to what he did in 2007. Would Mattingly or Torre make a difference? Answer: It’s impossible to say. Girardi could stand to loosen up a bit, but veteran players don’t usually much care who the manager is as long as they play. Torre or Mattingly can’t just tell somebody to hit with runners on base. This was going to be a difficult season from the start and then the injuries hit. No team goes to the playoffs every season, it was just a matter of when it happened. Now it’s a matter of what they do about it. ———— The guys at Full Count Pitch did an interview with me a few days after they quizzed Sweeny Murti. So check those out. News source:http://yankees.lhblogs.com/2008/08/29/more-mailbag/ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.167.195.42
alwaysblue:翻譯:http://0rz.tw/864GF 08/29 20:21
meier0112:推 08/29 20:45
Melson:推 08/29 21:15
Sechslee:推 08/29 21:28
ntou92710007:推 08/29 22:47