看板 NY-Yankees 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://yankees.lhblogs.com/ I didn’t want to start a new post so quickly but wanted to pass along that the Yankees have officially declined their 2010 option on Sergio Mitre. He still remains under their control and is arbitration-eligible. … by including Sergio Mitre news in a thread about the Cy Young award. I can see how that might have weirded some people out. For those who asked, the option on Mitre was $1.25 million so the Yankees were just making a fiscal decision in declining. Mitre is arbitration-eligible and, if I were betting, will probably be back with the Yankees at least for spring training. By the way, the Yankees have four other arbitration decisions to make. They are: 1. Melky Cabrera (clearly gets offered) 2. Brian Bruney (probably gets offered) 3. Chad Gaudin (probably gets offered) 4. Chien-Ming Wang (almost certainly doesn’t get offered) Remember that Brian Cashman wants to go into spring training with as many pitchers as possible, and Gaudin and Mitre offer cheap depth. Bruney would probably be right around his 2009 salary ($1.25 million) and he can fill in the bullpen spots that should be vacated by Phil Hughes and Joba Chamberlain. Wang, on the other hand, is a likely non-tender since he made $5 million last season. Sad is it is for the “Ace in America” crowd, Wang may well be done in New York. The deadline for the Yankees to decide is Dec. 12. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.45.177.62
siliver:這篇大概又會被台媒拿來用吧....... 11/18 09:42
kucat:一定會被用的 11/18 09:48
chiralman:可憐的阿民 11/18 11:45
MadStanley:almost certainly doesn’t get offered... 11/18 14:01