看板 NY-Yankees 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://www.yankeesdaily.com/?p=14547 Short stop Eduardo Nunez is hitting really well in triple A. On the season he is batting .377. Not only does he lead Scranton in batting average but he leads the team in on base percentage(.442), slugging percentage(.494) and OPS(.935). He also has eight stolen bases which leads Scranton. In his last 40 at bats alone he has 16 hits and five stolen bases. In his last 10 games he has five multiple hit games which is half. The best thing about Eduardo is that he’s only 22 years old. Do we have another Derek Jeter on our hands? Derek started playing for the Yankees pro club team as the every day short stop when he was 22 years old and never gave it up. It’s pretty obvious to me that the Yankees don’t need to search the free agent market for a shortstop when they’ll need one. The question is, when do you promote Eduardo Nunez and when do you put Jeter in the outfield? It’s obviously not this year. The Yankees are pretty stacked at each position. If the Yankees extend Jeter’s contract as a “short stop” what do you do about Nunez? Shop him around? If he continues hitting well in Scranton, how much longer do you keep him down there? You don’t want to stunt his growth by having him stay in triple a the rest of his life. These are tough questions I’m glad I don’t have to answer. It’s actually a good problem to have. He’s on the 40 man roster so he’s one injury away from a call up. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.113.161.252
RollingWave := =b.... sample... 05/01 19:23
jdtrue :Nunez有那麼好就謝天謝地囉... 05/01 19:56
shongzcwea :Pena 2號 如果可以拿出去騙人就好XD 05/01 21:47