看板 NY-Yankees 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Gary Sanchez, C 2010 Rank: NR Signed: July 2, 2009 ETA in Majors: 2014 Statistically speaking: He didn't have enough at-bats to qualify, but if he had, Sanchez's .353 average in the Gulf Coast League would have been good for second in the league. He would have placed third in OBP (.419) and led the GCL with his .597 SLG. Scouting report: Just 18, Sanchez has the chance to be a better all-around catcher than either of his Yankees catching prospect colleagues, Jesus Montero or Austin Romine. Sanchez should hit for plenty of average and has excellent raw power, which he'll tap into it even more as he matures. Behind the plate, he's very agile and has good hands and a very strong arm. It might take him a while, but the patience should pay off. Upside potential: He's got the chance to be an All-Star-caliber everyday catcher in the big leagues. He said it: "At first it was difficult. It would hurt my thumb every time I would receive the ball from good pitchers. ... I always played with kids that were older than me and they threw really hard and it hurt my fingers in the beginning, but eventually I became accustomed to it." -- On his transition to catcher, to ESPNDeportes.com. They said it: "His hands are good and he already catches older pitchers with good stuff in a very easy manner. He is an intuitively bright kid who has exceptional game awareness on both offense and defense. ... He is special in many ways. A great kid, one you would take as family." -- Yankees senior vice president of baseball operations Mark Newman http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=13095457&topic_id=16431558 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.133.13.131
GDBS :這...真有這麼好?! 01/27 00:21