看板 NY-Yankees 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Manny Banuelos, LHP 2010 Rank: NR Signed: March 30, 2008 ETA in Majors: 2012 Statistically speaking: In his 10 starts with Tampa in the Florida State League, Banuelos gave up earned runs in four of them. Eight of the 11 earned runs he allowed came in two of those outings. In the other nine, he had a 0.76 ERA, allowing just 25 hits and striking out 51 over 35 1/3 innings, while holding hitters to a .197 batting average. Scouting report: After an appendectomy kept him out until the end of June, Banuelos' focus on conditioning while off the field paid off on the mound. He had more velocity on his fastball, up to the mid-90s, and he showed good command of it. His secondary pitches, a curve and a changeup, have been above-average to plus at times, though he needs to become more consistent with them. He's not the biggest guy in the world and will have to continue to prove his durability. He opened some eyes in the Arizona Fall League and will pitch this year at age 20. Upside potential: A decent No. 2, excellent No. 3 starter. They said it: "We don't sit around patting ourselves on the back. We had good fortune this year. We had a bunch of guys come back from injury and a bunch of guys have good years." -- Yankees senior vice president of baseball operations Mark Newman on the club's farm system He said it: "When I came back, I felt really strong. I was surprised with my velocity, too. I worked a lot on my body during rehab, so I came back really strong." http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=13095457&topic_id=16431558 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.133.13.131