看板 NY-Yankees 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://ppt.cc/Wrt5 NEW YORK -- The inevitable became reality for Bartolo Colon on Sunday morning, as the Yankees placed the right-hander on the 15-day disabled list after he suffered a strained left hamstring Saturday. Joining Colon on the DL was Amauri Sanit, who has a right elbow injury. Pitcher Hector Noesi and outfielder Chris Dickerson, both of whom were optioned to Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre earlier in the week, were called back up to replace Colon and Sanit. Colon said he hoped to be back immediately following his DL stint, and manager Joe Girardi said Saturday's MRI came back "good," but did not offer any specifics. Colon suffered his injury in the seventh inning Saturday while running to cover first base on a Shin-Soo Choo groundout. He said he knew as he walked off the field that a trip to the DL was likely. The right-hander said he was feeling much better Sunday than he was Saturday. "I feel good," Colon said through a translator. "I just have a little bit of pain and I'm on the DL right now, 15 days. So hopefully I can pitch after that." Signed to a Minor League contract in January, the 38-year-old Colon had given the Yankees more than they had any reason to expect through 10 starts. In giving up just two hits over 6 2/3 shutout innings Saturday, he won his third consecutive start to improve to 6-3 and lower his ERA to 3.10. No starter has been named to replace him Thursday, though Noesi, who has been used in a long-relief role when with the Yankees, appears to be a likely replacement if he is not needed in the bullpen before then. Noesi pitched six innings in relief Tuesday against Boston, allowing two runs on three hits. Colon進15天DL,Sanit陪著一起進去了,手肘傷。 Noesi 跟 Dickerson下去又上來。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.119.134.224