看板 Nationals 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Mark Lerner confident about signing Bryce Harper By Adam Kilgore | June 23, 2010; 3:59 PM ET Principal Owner Mark Lerner today reiterated his confidence that the Nationals will sign first overall draft choice Bryce Harper, the 17-year-old outfielder and power-hitting prodigy from the College of Southern Nevada they drafted June 7. "I'm confident we'll get a deal worked out," Lerner said. "I think the kid wants to play." General Manager Mike Rizzo and super-agent Scott Boras, Harper's representative, have had initial "conversations," Lerner said, but the negotiation is unlikely to begin in earnest until close to the mid-August deadline. With top picks, Boras is known for waiting until the final possible moments. "It's going to go its normal progression," Lerner said. Lerner cited a strong working relationship and mutual respect between Rizzo and Boras as one cause for his optimism. Last year, Rizzo and Boras struck a record deal to sign phenon Stephen Strasburg, who today makes his fourth big league start. http://is.gd/d19Yy -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.45.191.237
VaROne:小老闆都說話了,錢不是問題。 06/26 00:06