看板 Nationals 關於我們 聯絡資訊
來自官網 Ladson 部落格 內部消息說,Nats 與選秀第二輪左投 Sammy Solis 已經接近達成協議。由於 Solis 09年受傷勢影響,讓他從第一輪人選掉到第二輪,所以我猜可能是簽約金 遠超過 MLB 當局建議的金額,所以才會拖到期限前發布。 It looks like a deal is close to getting done between the Nationals and left-hander Sammy Solis, the team's second-round pick in the 2010 First-Year Player Draft, according to a baseball source. The Nats have until Monday at midnight to get a deal done. The source said the talks between the two parties are amicable, and the Nationals are doing everything they can to get a deal done before the deadline. Nationals president Stan Kasten, general manager Mike Rizzo and Solis' advisor Nez Balelo were not available for comment. The 6-foot-5, 228-pound left-hander came back after missing nearly all of the 2009 season with a herniated disc in his back. Solis suffered the injury while lifting weights two years ago, and it limited him to two games that year. Opting against surgery, he spent an entire summer rehabbing and getting back in shape at "Athletes Performance" in Arizona. All of the hard work he did in getting back from that injury eventually paid off. Solis went 9-2 with a 3.42 ERA for the University of San Diego this season. He struck out 92 batters and walking 29 in 92 innings. "I've put in a lot of hours and a lot of hard work, and to have it finally pay off, especially with the Nationals, it's really exciting," Solis said back in June. "The Nationals are young and up and coming. I know that they have good people in there, move guys up quick and are going to treat me right." Associate reporter Greg Rosenstein contributed to this report. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 124.9.139.130
s9527206:GJ! 其他兩位也快點跟進吧(敲碗) 08/15 00:36