看板 Nets 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《lovebp (Brad&Jen4ever)》之銘言: Since the police took him away a year ago, Kidd has been seeing a sports psychologist, Gary Mack,and as he learns how to argue and speak with his wife he's applied those lessons to his relationships with his friends, his mother his team. Now he'll pull the volcanic Martin aside to whisper encouragement or to calm him; he'll talk to the rookies instead of ignoring them;he'll call Richard Jefferson on his cell phone from two seats away on the team bus to remind him to play under control. 自從警方將他逮捕之後,這一年來Kidd都在接受運動心理醫師Gary Mack的治療。而當 他學會了如何與妻子爭辯以及談話之後,他立刻將所學會的應用到與他的朋友、母親、 球隊相處上。現在他會將火山爆發般的Martin拉到一旁低聲的鼓勵他,或是試圖讓他꜊ 冷靜下來。他會跟菜鳥們談天而不是忽視他們的存在。他會打手機給在巴士上離他只兩 個座位遠的RJ只為了提醒他要冷靜的打球。 Kidd passes along tips about working the refs in hotel lobbies, about agents, about getting rest. He uses therapy buzzwords such as trust and communication, and if his speech sounds canned at times, there's no doubting that, at 28, Kidd is carrying himself with a lightness that those close to him had never seen."He's comfortable with being Jason Kidd off the court," says Jackson,now playing for the Miami Heat. The two spoke warmly before a game in December, and, Jackson says, "I could see it in his eyes. He's not putting the pressure on himself. He's at peace with who he is as a man, and that's the first time I've seen that, period." Kidd傳授其他球員一些秘訣,像是在飯店大廳遇到裁判該如何應對、與經紀人合作之道 、如何獲得充分休息。他將接受治療時所學到的行話--信任以及溝通--應用在生活中。 即使有時他的精神訓話聽起來像是錄音的,無疑的這名28歲的球員身上有著前所未見的 輕鬆。"我現在跟Kidd在球場外相處融洽,"現在為熱火打球的Jackson說道.他們兩人在十 二月的一場比賽前熱情的交談而且Jackson說,"I could see it in his eyes.他不再將 壓力放在自己身上。他對自己現在的情形很滿意,這也是我第一次看到他這個樣子。" This, Kidd says, is why he's playing so well. Although his shooting still hovers at 37%, he has never felt more assertive, more positive in games."I've learned a lot at home and been able to take what I've learned at home to the court," he says. "My body feels better. My mind's a lot clearer.I feel loose. I'm not aching. All the tension, it built up. I see things better now." 而Kidd說這就是為何他打得這麼好的原因。雖然他的投籃命中率依然在三成七左右徘徊 ,但是他在比賽中從沒有這麼肯定以及樂觀。"我在家中學到了很多而且可以將我所學的 應用到球場上。我的身體感覺更好,我的腦袋也清楚了很多,我不再拘謹,不再心痛。 即使場上情況再緊張,現在我都能以更好的角度去看事情。" There's a twisted logic at work here, but Kidd and his family and friends all gingerly agree: The best thing that ever happened to Kidd as a husband, to Kidd as a ballplayer, to Kidd as a man,is the ugly fact that he got arrested, endured public humiliation and got shipped out of Phoenix. "At the time I thought there had to be an easier, better way," Joumana says, "but now I look at it and think that's what had to happen. And I'm glad it happened." 這裡卻有個有趣的邏輯。Kidd與其家人和朋友都同意:不論身為先生、球員或是男人, Kidd一生中發生最好的事就是被逮捕,忍受公開的恥辱,然後被丟出鳳凰城。"有時候 我會想也許會有比較簡單、更好的方式來改善一切,"Joumana說道,"但現在我回頭看看這 一切,我明白這必須發生,而且我也很高興它發生了。" Unthinkable.The man hits his wife, and the man, his wife and his new team are happier than they've been in years. She didn't believe it. Joumana was like anyone else who hears a celebrity apologizing for terrible deeds. She didn't trust him. Here was Jason, calling from the Paradise Valley police station on Jan. 18, 2001, and her first impulse was to go on the attack : Screw you, I did what I had to do, I know you hate me, that's life. But Jason said, "Hold on, slow down, I'm sorry."Then he told Joumana that she was right to call the cops, that he was going to change. 真是無法想像。這男人打了他的妻子,但這男人、他的妻子、他的新東家卻比過去幾年 來都開心。Joumana之前並不相信會有什麼改變。她與那些聽到名人為其所做的糟糕舉動 致歉的社會大眾無異。她不相信Jason。當Jason在2001年1月18日從Paradise Valley的 警察局打電話來時,她的第一個念頭是繼續攻擊:X你的,我做了我必須做的事,我知道 你恨我,that's life!但是Jason說,"Hold on,slow down,I'm sorry."然後他告訴 Joumana她叫警察的舉動是正確的,而他將會改變自己。 Helicopters were hovering over the house; his name would soon be bad news.She was sure this was spin control, someone coaching Jason on what to say. "Who's sitting there with you?" she demanded. "What'd they do in the cop car, drug you?" She'd seen this act before. They'd been in counseling, off and on, because Kidd's response to any kind of argument was to shut down, go quiet, let Joumana's persistent complaints sink in without response. She would ask him about practice, and he would grunt, turn on the TV and drift away. "He wasn't consistent," Joumana says."He'd put his mind to it and be this awesome husband, and then all of a sudden he'd be the other extreme.The next day he'd be Awesome Husband again 'You're right. I'm sorry .You're the priority.' It was a roller coaster where the good times made up for the bad because they were so good. I wanted to think, That's the guy. And this other guy? We can fix it." 直昇機正在這棟房子上盤旋,而他的名字將會出現在社會版新聞。她十分確定Kidd這番 話是為了防止她向媒體說出不利Kidd的話,有人在一旁指導Jason該說什麼。"誰坐在你 旁邊?"她盤問道,"他們在警車裡對你做了什麼?下藥嗎?"她曾經看過這種事情。他們 一定是在斷斷續續的商議。因為Kidd對於任何爭論的反應都是shut down,go quiet, 有耳無嘴的對付Joumana一切的抱怨。她問他練習的情況如何,他只會咕嚕幾句,打開電 視,然後就神遊四方。"他並不是很穩定,"Joumana說道."他有時會變成一個糟糕透頂的 丈夫,然後在下一秒鐘又成為另一個極端。而過了一天他又再度成為一個糟糕透頂的丈 夫。'你說的對,我很抱歉,你比一切都重要.'這就像雲霄飛車一樣。好的時光足以彌補 壞的時光,因為好的時光真的是妙極了。我試著這樣想:that's the guy.至於另一個壞 傢伙,我們可以一起改變他。" It didn't help matters that Kidd is, with everyone, the ultimate point guard. "He tries to please so many people that eventually he starts drowning -- and doesn't know how to deal with it," says Anne Kidd. Before Jason and Joumana got someone to clean their house, in December,he would drop his dirty clothes all over.Now whenever the housekeeper is due,he starts picking up."He doesn't want her to think he's a slob," Joumana says. "He tends to take for granted those closest to him. Say, Skiles would poo on him and make him feel crappy. Instead of taking it out on Skiles, he'd come home and take it out on me." 而Kidd是頂級控衛的事實卻無助於改善這種情況。"他試著取悅所有人,到頭來卻無法自 拔,而且他不知道要如何自救。"Anne Kidd說.在Jason和Joumana請人打掃房屋之前,他 總是將髒衣服隨地亂丟。但之後每當管家要來清理之前,他開始收拾一切。"他不希望她 認為他是一個不修邊幅且舉止粗魯的人。,"Joumana說道,"他有將親近他的人對他的好視 為理所當然的傾向。舉例來說,Skiles可能會讓他覺得很糟糕,但他不會向Skiles爆發 ,而是發洩在我身上." -- 再度開始翻譯~pistil兄一起來吧~ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 210.85.23.138
KevinJohnson:推~~~~~~感謝感謝 推 61.217.216.130 06/14
southes:推 推 218.164.74.185 06/14
lovebp:推!!!翻真的是無話可說..看文輕鬆多了 推 61.216.40.240 06/14
Leo1127:<(_ _)> 翻得好~~~請受小弟一拜~~~ 推140.114.100.190 06/14
ttci:<(_ _)> 推202.178.165.131 06/15
booth:叫你們板主不要傳水球來鬧 罵不過人又寄垃圾信來 有夠卑劣 02/14 09:29